Chapter 16: All You Never Say

Start bij het begin

I nodded slowly as a smile crept onto Dinah's face.  "So you saw her yesterday?" I nodded again.  "Wait, did she come over after I left?" I nodded yet again.

"Mila!  Words!  Why weren't you at school today if you saw Lauren yesterday?  Did something happen?  Are you avoiding her?"

Dinah asks to many questions, my head started spinning as a flash of everything went through my head for the millionth time today.

"I saw her this morning too." I whispered.

Dinah's face morphed into a confused expression.  "Why weren't you at school today?"

My eyes finally met Dinah's.  "Do you want the truth, or what I told my mom?" I hesitated.

"Truth." She claimed firmly.

I stood and began to lift Lauren's shirt, revealing the bite marks and hickeys that started at my rib cage and trailed down to my waist.  Dinah gasped, "Did you.."

I moved my head to indicate that it was true.  I collapsed back onto the couch in hysterical cries.

*Lauren's P.O.V*

I sat on my bathroom floor, letting sobs control my body.  I can't believe that happened.  Actually I don't even know what happened.  It's not like I can just ask her.  Fuck.

My phone ringing, broke me from my self loathing thoughts.  I answered without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I tried really hard to make it sound like I had not been crying.

"Lauren!" Normani screamed on the other end of the phone.  "Why weren't you at school, jerk?"

"I didn't feel good." I lied as tears began to flow down my cheeks again.

"Mila wasn't at school either, it was lonely without you two."

I shot up, "Wait, Camila wasn't at school either?"

"No..?" Normani sounded confused.  "Wait, Laur, are you crying?"

"No." I lied as a sob escaped my lips.

Normani sighed, "Don't lie to me.  What's wrong?"

"I fucked up Normani.  I fucked up." I said as I began to divulge everything I remembered about last night and this morning.

*Camila's P.O.V*

I started to explain to Dinah about what I did after she left my house last night, when Normani came storming into the music room.

"What the FUCK happened with Lauren?!" she sounded angry but also very curious.

Dinah stood, "Normani, chill.  She's explaining right now.  Just listen."

I froze, Normani didn't know I was in love with Lauren, Dinah is the only one who knows.  I didn't know how she would react, especially because they are so close.

I sighed, "Well last night I got woken up by this obnoxious pounding on the door and it was Lauren, drunk out of her mind."

Both the girls nodded. waiting for me to continue.

"She pretty much threw herself at me.  On impulse and due to my feelings for Lauren-"

Normani stopped me, "Wait! You have feelings for Lauren?"

Dinah started laughing, "Oh my god.  Mila's been head over heels in love with her since they like met."

Normani smirked and motioned me to go on.