29 | "I like cute girls more than hot one's"

Start from the beginning

"Then, introduce me to your friend" he said walking towards me.

"I won't" I said and turned to leave.

"Then you are jealous. Admit it" he said and caught my hand.

" I'm leaving it to you,Vachan. If you want to talk to that hot girl then go head" with that I left the place. I walked towards my block and I saw Sid. He looked at me and smiled.

He is back now. I thought and walked towards him.

Siddarth pov:

I did a mistake. I shouldn't have behaved like that but I have to protect my barbie doll. How can I allow her to work with a asshole like Varun? I consulted my professor but he was very strict. I don't have any other option. They should work together.

I was walking at the corridor and I saw Aditi. I smiled and ran towards her. I feel happy and relief when I can see her everytime.

"What happened to your meeting with Professor?Why did you yelled at me? Did I say that I wanted to work with Varun? " she asked making me smile. She looks cute when she is angry.

"Shh.. I'm sorry" I said pulling her towards me. I placed my hand on her lips and she looked at me with her eyes wide open.

"I shouldn't have behaved like that. I'm an idiot" I said and she blinked her pretty eyes. God!! She have all her magic in her hazel eyes.

She removed my hand and took a step back.

"It's okay" she said breathing heavily. My touch can effect her. I thought and smiled to myself. I was about to speak but her phone started ringing. She looked at caller Id and then at me.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Deepika" she said showing the caller id. Why is she calling now?

"Hello...I'm good...Yes, I'm free and we can meet at Starbucks..." Aditi said and hung the call.

"Let's go Starbucks" she said and pulled me. She hopped on my bike and I took her to Starbucks.

"Where is your brother's girl?" I asked as soon as we entered.

"She is there" Aditi said pointing towards a gorgeous girl.

"Your brother has a good taste" I whispered in Aditi's ear.

"Even I have a good taste" she said smiling.

"Yes of course, because you have chosen me to be your best friend" I said looking straight in her hazel eyes.

"Let's go" she said and I took her hand. I took her to Deepika's table.

"Hey"Aditi greeted her with a hug and she greeted her back.

"He is my best friend, Sid" Aditi introduced me to her and I smiled. Soon they both started talking about everything. It's true that girls talk a lot and I don't know what they will talk.

They were discussing about everything like shopping, Karan and even about waiters. God!! I can't stay here. I thought.

I looked at Aditi and she was laughing. I looked at her lips, they were moving in a rhythm. I loved it. I just want to close her lips with mine. I don't know why I felt like that but I have a strong urge to kiss her.

Suddenly, I heard a phone ringing and I cleared all my dirty thoughts. It's Aditi's phone.

"Excuse me" she said and left to take the call. My eyes followed her and I was looking at my doll from the mirror.

"Ahem" I heard someone clearing their throat bringing me back to present. It was Deepika. I turned my head towards her and she smiled.

"So, what happening?" she asked.