"Okay." She say before exiting the door.

I sigh and eat again my cereal with fury. Why is she meeting that guy? Are they hooking up now? I still remember how she kiss me then the next thing, she's kissing that dumbass.
...

I was lying on my stomach on the couch while petting dalgome on the floor. It's already lunch and Jennie hasn't come home yet. I'm hungry! I can't take it eating another cereal or fruits on the fridge. I want real food!

"I'm so hungry now...and my wound is throbbing in pain." I wail.

I still haven't take my medecine cause my stomach is still empty. I'm rotten here waiting Jennie, I think she already forgot me. I sigh sitting up, I'm just gonna go and eat outside.

"No one cares about me." I pout, taking to my dog who never shown interest for this day.

"Who says?"

My face light up when I heard Jennie's voice.

"You're here!" I smile widely and approached her. "I'm so hungry, did you buy foods?" I asks.

"Yeah." She smile. "Let's go to the kitchen."

I follow her and sit, watching her serve the food.

"You want me to feed you?" She asks when she noticed that I'm struggling on eating with one hand.

I was shy but I badly want to eat chicken, so I nod timidly. She moved closer to me and take the chicken with her bare hands. She strip a small size of meat and moves it in front of my mouth. I feel a bit awkward, since my lips will be touching her fingers. Those fingers look so slender and long...

"You'll open your mouth or you just want to stare at my fingers?" She asks raising her brow.

Without saying something, I open my mouth as she put the food on my mouth.

"Did you already clean your wound?" She asks while feeding me.

I shake my head. "Not yet."

She just nod and continue to feed me. When I'm done eating, my abdomen twitch and tensed when she suck her finger that she used to feed me. That was indirect kiss, and she looks so sultry doing that.

"Take your medicine as I wash the dishes. I'll clean it after I'm done with this." She say putting the used plates on the sink.
...

While waiting for her on the living room, the doorbell suddenly rings.

"Jisoo! Can you open it!?" She shouts coming from the kitchen.

Is she expecting someone or a visitor? If it's Taehyung, I'm gonna kick his ass out of this building.

"Okay." I replied walking towards the door.

"Hi." Xie greeted me when I open the door.

"Hi." I smile and open the door wider, letting her in. "Come in."

After the incident, everything is going back to normal. We can show our affection ro each other freely, but none of us our opening the topic of getting back into a relationship again. I don't know why but I was hesitant on involving into a relationship again. Besides, I still love her even though we don't have a label.

"What brings you here?" I asks, scooting her to sit on the living room.

"I just want to say thank you for saving me..." She smile. "...Also, I want to repay you and take care of you."

"It's nothing." I smile sitting next to her. "Besides, Chaeyoung always checks my condition."

"Just let me, at least I can do something for you." She insist.

"Jisoo, who--" Jennie trailed off when she sees Xie sitting beside me. "Nevermind." She say coldly.

"Where is your medecine kit? I'll go clean your wound." Xie volunteered with a smile.

"Why is she here?" Jennie asks.

"I'm here to take care of Jisoo." Xie replied.

"Yeah?" Jennie raised her brow.

Why is it I feel the intense atmosphere between them? Is something off that I didn't know?

"She might didn't have that severe injuries if it isn't because of you!" Jennie blamed.

"Jennie." I warned.

She can't blame Xie, she's also a victim here.

"What!? It's true." She scoff.

"Can you leave us here?" I asks, holding back myself not to burst out on her.

"Jisoo, it's fine. I know it's my fault." Xie says weakly.

My brows connected in annoyance.

"This ain't your fault Xie..." I look over to Jennie. "...And you don't have the right to blame her!" I yelled at her.

I can't contain it, she flip the wrong switch on me. I can never let anyone hurt Xie, even physical or mentally. I will protect her on whoever tries to hurt her. I saw how Jennie's eyes flickered with pain and sadness.

"Right, because we just put our lives on the line just to save you and your...love one." She says bitterly.

"I didn't asks for your help nor them!" I pointed, I clenched my fist while glaring at her.

She laugh sarcastically. "You're too blind because of your love for her..." She lowered down her head. "...And you can't see those person who cares and loves you, more than anyone else." She lift up her head, and tears drops coming from her eyes.

"Tell me Xie...Would you put your life on the line of dying just to save her?" Jennie challenged her.

"O-of course." Xie replied.

"You can't protect her--" I cut her off with a sharp slap on her face.

I was surprised too with my sudden action. Her head tilted on the left angle because of the force.

"Jennie, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." I apologized and was about to touch her but she swat my hand away.

"I didn't expect a slap would be your thank you for me." She fake a smile as her eyes glistened with tears, but she's holding it back not to fall.

My heart felt a sudden pinch of pain when I see her like this. I'm already regreting for my stupid action.

"Jen--" I tried to apologize again but she cut me off.

"It's cool Jisoo..." She look over to Xie and stare at her coldly. "At least protect her...like how I will protect her with all my life."

After saying that, she turned around quickly and walk away. Leaving me speechless on the statement she have said.

Did I go too far? I made her cry, I made Jennie cry. My mind can't process what I have done and said, but one thing has been marked my brain. That I hurt her and I regret talking her like that.

"Jisoo? I'm sorry if I am the one who made you and Jennie fight." Xie apologize with sad eyes.

"Don't be." I smile. "It's not your fault, okay?" I whisper touching her cheek.

"But--"

"No buts Xie. I chose to be with you that day, no one here is to blame." I say, assuring her that the incident is not her fault.

She nod and smile afterwards.

"Thank you." She hugged me.

I hug her back, but my mind was flying if Jennie is still crying. If I hurt her so bad. I didn't mean it, I was just carried away by my feelings.

I didn't let Xie clean my wound, I have a big problem to solve than to prioritize my injury. I need to make it up for Jennie.
...

[Can you guys suggests a name for guinea pig?]