She finds you alive

A/n: "I thought you were dead"

No One's Pov:

The battle of Hogwarts had ended the body count had spiked and the great hall was filled with dead and wounded people Harry, Hermione, and Ron had returned from their final battle with the dark wizard. Hermione was frantic looking for her girlfriend throughout the bodies but none looked like you. Hermione was getting her hopes up till she found somethinging that broke her heart it was your favorite jacket long abandoned and covered in blood. Hermione's knees buckled and she fell to the floor weak and sobbing hard as she grabbed the ripped and stained hoodie and flushed it against her body it still smelled of your honeysuckle and Jasmine shampoo.

He:"Y/n" she whispered out her body became heavy she felt a hand on her shoulder but didn't bother looking up she only held your jacket and sobbed.

Y/n: "Hermione" she froze rising from her spot on the floor and dropped the ruined hoodie she looked around the morning hall for y/e/c gaze.

Y/n:"Hermione!!" the voice grew louder, Hermione's heart swelled as she saw a small breakage in the crowd the hand left her shoulder as the group looked around.

Soon infront of them the crowd broke loss and y/n ran out of it her shirt was stained with blood but by her run it wasn't hers she had a scratched up face and arms but was alright. Hermione felt pride and rushed to your arms.

He:"I thought you were dead" you shake your head and bring her damaged lips into a kiss both not careing about the sting a taste of blood.

you both just fell in a sweet silents