"Jane. It's not selfish. And you are wrong hun.. very wrong. You need to tell him how you feel. Honestly sweetie i don't want to sound harsh, but if he goes, he needs to know that y'all have a chance of not making it." She replies.

"I don't want to lose him mom. I c-can't." I cry, burying my face in her shoulder. "Tell him how you feel, before it's too late." She rubs my back comforting me.

I nod, slowly getting up to get ready. "Thank you mom." I turn around facing her, giving her a small smile, before walking back upstairs.

I quickly take a shower, and get dressed. I wore a back adidas crop top, with leggings, a green bomber jacket, and I topped it off with my adidas sneakers.

 I wore a back adidas crop top, with leggings, a green bomber jacket, and I topped it off with my adidas sneakers

After I got dressed, I brushed my slightly wavy hair out, deciding  not to do anything with it today. I put on some concealer and chapstick, and walked over to my jewelry box.

I wore the necklace Mike got me for my birthday, and the bracelet he got me, for Christmas. He got us both matching bracelets, so that we'll we remember we'll always be together.

They both had our date in weird letter form, and it said "M+J." (The letter form is like IV or II, if you were confused.)

After I was ready, I grabbed my purse, phone, and walked out the door. I decided to walk to Mikes, since it wasn't too far, and walks help me think.

I knocked on the door rapidly, considering it was -8 degrees outside!

Nancy opened up, smiling at my presence. "Jane! How have you been." She embraces me in a hug. I hug her back tightly, smiling.

"I've been good, how about you?" "Good. Mike hasn't stopped talking about you by the way. Did he know you were coming?" She asks furrowing her brows.

"No, this was kind of last minute." I shrug. "He will be so happy to see you!" She smiles.

"Where is everyone?" I ask looking around. "Ava is with my parents, and Steve and I are actually about to leave. We were checking up on Mike." She smiles.

"Is he busy?" I ask, feeling guilty for barging in. "No not at all. He's in his room." She smiles. I nod thanking her, as I make my way upstairs.

I approach his door, as I hear him shuffling around. I slowly open it, to see him looking around his room.

"Hey." I mumble startling him. He turns around, and smiles once he notices who it is. "Jane! I missed you." He rushes over, picking me up, and tackling me in a hug. "I missed you too." I chuckle hugging him back.

"What are you doing here?" He questions, still smiling. "I actually wanted to speak to you about something." I murmur, sitting down on his bed.

"What is it?" He asks, sitting down next to me. "The truth is. I've been lying to you." I look away, disappointed in myself.