Girls Night

Janes POV

Friday after school, Max had to go home and grab her clothes, so Mike came over for a little bit. I was in my room with Mike helping me make my bed, as we were throwing the pillows on.

"Mike, I already told you, Max is coming over. Go hang out with the boys. I'm sure they miss you." I say nicely stacking the last pillow on.

"But I wanna hang out with you." He says jumping on the bed laying down. "Don't crinkle the covers!" I yell throwing a pillow at him. "Can't I just tag along?"

I look at him with glaring eyes. "No." I say pushing him off the bed. "Oww!" He groans as he gets up running his head.

I laugh laying down, holding my stomach. "Now you're gonna get it!" He yells as he rushes over to me pinning my arms down and tickling me.

"N-no stop!" I yell giggling. "Nope!" He says tickling my sides. "I'll spend the whole day with you t-tomorrow!" I say pleading for him to stop.

He stops for a second and stares into my eyes. "Okay. It's a date!" He says getting up. I sit up giggling playing with my comforter.

I hear the doorbell ring, as I race downstairs. I open the door to Max smiling. "Jane!" She says hugging me. "I'm so excited! We're gonna have to much fun!" Max yells squealing. Usually max can be the layed back casual kind, but around her best friends she's crazy and fun.

Mike comes walking downstairs. I give him a stare. "You mister, are leaving." I say jokingly. "Fine." He says wrapping his arms around my waist. "I love you." He says giving me a peck on the lips.

"Love you too. Now go!" I yell pushing him out the door. "Don't forget our date tomorrow!" He yells as his voice trails off, with him walking to his car.

After he leaves, it's just Max and I. "Let's get this girls night started!" I say running upstairs. "So I was thinking we could order pizza, watch movies, get in our feels, and a bunch of other fun stuff!" Max says setting her bag down.

"Perfect. I'm just happy it's just us tonight." I say giggling as I grab my phone to order pizza. We decide to order a large pepperoni pizza, with brownies. While we wait, we go downstairs to grab snacks.

We grab chips, cookies, and sodas. We go upstairs, and set the food down. "Sooo, how are you and Lucas?" I ask sitting down on the bed.

"We're really good actually! He's taking me on a surprise date somewhere tomorrow." She says blushing. "Really?! That's so romantic." I say putting my hand on my heart.

It's very ironic, considering Max and Lucas aren't really the type of couple to go out on dates and stuff. "What about you and mike?"

"We're good actually. We spend a lot of time together. It makes me happy." I say smiling looking down. Our convo is cut short by a knock on the door.

We rush downstairs, and grab the pizza and brownies, tipping the delivery guy. We go back upstairs, and set the pizza down.

We both grab our pajamas and put them on, so we can get comfortable. "So I was thinking we could watch a movie later, and we can just catch up and stuff." I say smiling as I set the food down on the bed.

"That sounds like a great idea." Max says smiling getting comfortable.

"Sooo I have a question. Be honest!" Max says giggling. "Have you and Mike... ya know, done it yet?" Max asks.

"Nope." I say taking a bite out of my pizza. "Have you and Lucas?" "Oh yeah girl, plenty of times." She says casually eating her pizza.

"How did you know it was the right time?" I ask fidgeting with my ring. "I just knew." She says smiling. "Do you trust him and really love him with all your heart?" Max asks.