The Unexpected

Janes POV-

I woke up at around six pm, when I realized I wasn't in my bed. As I tried to get up I felt arms wrap around me hugging me like a teddy bear. I turn around to see Mike sound asleep in his bed.

"Shit" I mutter to myself realizing my parents are probably freaking out. "Mike!" I whisper yelled as I slapped his arm. "I need to go home, it's getting late."

"You're fine." He mumbles. "Mike I'm gonna get in trouble." I say as I roll my eyes. "I texted your mom for you telling her we're working on our project." He says as he hugs me tighter.

I finally give in and hug him back, smiling.

After five minutes I realize I should get home.
"That still doesn't change the fact that I need to go home." I say. "Just stay here." He says smiling.

"You're funny. My mom would never let me." I say as I finally let go of his grasp to get up. "Noooo, 30 more minutes!" He yells as he holds his arms out. "I like cuddling with you."

"You're cute, but I need to get home. Are you gonna make me walk, or are you gonna take me home?" I ask smirking.

"Ugh fine. You win." He says getting up.

Mikes POV-
We get into my car and turn on the radio. 'Perfect' by ed sheeran comes on and Jane jumps in her seat going crazy. "Omg! This is my songggg." She says as she starts singing the lyrics.

I just smile at her as I keep my eyes on the road. God I'm falling for this girl. Who knew she was capable of putting such an impact on me.

She looks at me smiling as I smile back. "You're kinda cute ya know that." She says smiling. "Thank you. You're kinda adorable ya know." I say smirking.

A slight blush appears on her cheeks as she smiles. "You see what you're doing to me wheeler!" She says pointing to her cheeks. "Come on, you love it." I say as she just rolls her eyes playfully.

"I just had to let you know your mine!" She sings as she points to me.

"Running circles through my mind, even if it's rainy all you ever do is smile, you on fire!" I sing to her as she smiles. We finally pull up to her house, and we get out of the car so I can walk her to her house.

"Thank you for taking care of me today." She says as we approach her door. "Always." I say smiling. She stares at me, as I do the same. We start leaning in as our lips finally collide.

It feels like a million butterflies are flying around my stomach, as her soft lips kiss mine. After a few seconds, we pull away letting the kiss linger.

I look into her beautiful brown eyes, as I smile at her. "You're beautiful." I say as she smiles. "What did I do to deserve you." She says.

"I'll see you later." She says chuckling as she opens her door. "Bye." I say as we hug before I go back to my car.

Janes POV- the next morning ( Friday )

I wake up to my stupid alarm. Ughhh I hate school, but luckily it was Friday, which means the weekend is here!

I text Max and Mike, like I do everyday.
Jane❤️- good morning, I had fun yesterday💕 see you at school handsome!
Mike- good morning beautiful!💕 I had fun as well! See you at school, and be prepared for me to give you the tightest hug ever!
Jane- ❤️❤️

Jane- good morning hoe. You're probably asleep so wake uppp!!! See you at school.🙄😉
Max- haha, I'm up, hoe. See ya at school, don't miss me too much!
Jane- trust me I won't😂