Brothers best friend (5SOS) PART 1

LUKE:"Stay in your room." My brother grumbled as his friend pulled up in the drive way. "Why? you think i'm going to steal your friend?" I smiled innocently. "Shut up," He mumbled,opening the front door before his friend could knock. "The play station is in the living room." My brother looked at me, "We can play as soon as the rodent leaves." My brothers friend looked at me and smiled, "She doesn't look like a rodent," He laughed, "I'm Luke by the way." I smiled up at him,holy shit he was tall. "That's because i'm not a rodent,unlike my brother who smells like one,i'm Y/N." I replied,while my brother huffed and sat down on the couch.

CALUM: "Hey," Calum chirped as I took a seat in the passengers seat.I just got back from soccer practice and my brother was supposed to pick me up,but some girl called him and he forgot so Calum came to get me. "Hi," I mumbled. "You know,you're pretty good at soccer." He smiled at me before pulling out of the parking lot. I couldn't help but smile,he was the first person to really tell me I was good at it and plus he played himself. "Thanks," I replied in a voice that didn't sound like mine. "Maybe we should play soccer together sometime," He turned the car into the driveway and looked over at me. "I'd like that,"

MICHAEL: "You're doing it all wrong," I mumbled,watching my brother and his friend playing videos games. "Shut it," My brother snapped,not taking his eyes off of the game. "She's right," My brothers friend,Michael said. My brother gave Michael the death glare before turning his attention back to the game. "Will you leave." He said,after awhile of having me stand over his shoulder. "Fine,but watch Michael beat you." I said before turning on my heel and walking out.Before I exited the room I saw Michael wink my way.

ASHTON: "Ashton,this is my little sister. Y/N this is Ashton." My brother said opening the pizza box and taking a slice. I nodded at Ashton,my cheeks flaming. "Nice to meet you," Ashton smiled. "You too," I bit the inside of my cheek,trying not to keep my eyes on Ashton. He was an eye full. Gorgeous to say the least. "You alright there?" My brother asked with a mouth full of pizza. "I'm fine," I coughed. "Good to know," Ashton said under his breath.

------

A/N

Not mine! :D