Ch: 8

No one's POV

Ryoma was now on the way home from school when suddenly he felt very dizzy and his chest felt like it was squeezing him very tightly.

Echizen's POV

I felt my chest aching and I felt very dizzy while walking home. I held my chest and quickly went home. Luckily it was quite dark now so nobody noticed me holding my chest and my parents we're not at home too ( when the doctor told them about echizen's condition they weren't in Japan that time. Back in chapter 2 after ryoma went to school they have a flight that day going to America ). I went straight to my room thinking ' I really don't have much time left, huh'.

I took a piece of paper and started writing on it.

After writing on the paper I laid down on my bed. 'Will I wake up tomorrow' thought to my self before slowly closing my eyes and I fell asleep.

No one's POV

As soon as ryoma's parents heard about his condition they began packing their stuff and booked an airplane ticket to japan but it was already fully booked so they only can take the flight the next day.

As soon as they arrived at the airport ( they were at America going back to Japan) they took a taxi and arrived home. They reached their house and quickly went inside "ryoma. Ryoma are you home!!" Shouted his Mother. No one answered so they checked his room and saw him on his bed (by the way it was already night when they reached home maybe around six in the evening).

They tried to wake up ryoma "ryoma, wake up!!" but he didn't wake up. Ryoma's Mother began crying "RYOMA!! WAKE UP!!!" again his Mother called out to him but nothing was heard from him.

His Father carried echizen onto his car and brought him to the hospital. After arriving at the hospital the doctor "I'm sorry" that's the only thing the doctor said. His Mother cried profusely while his Father held back his tears and the only thing he could do was to comfort his wife.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's already coming to an end and I'm out of ideas already, sooo yuh!