[i]

naui du nuneul gameumyeon

tteooreuneun geu nundongja

She sang the song with so much passion and love, much as her heart also beat so fast. She can feel so much thing about the song that came from her voice. It's really beautiful.

The cheers from the audience when she started singing made her more proud to perform in front of thousands of people. She really was confident when she started to put her mic on and begun to sing the one of most amazing song she heard.

With so much emotion in it like she always do every time she sing. Like she always feel something inside.

jakku gaseumi siryeoseo

ichyeojigil baraesseo

It was a windy day for Seungwan with her striking red dress and her beautiful brown and blonde hair hanging freely to her shoulders. Suddenly she feel so beautiful.

kkumiramyeon ije kkaeeonasseumyeon jebal

jeongmal nega naui unmyeongin geolkka

neon falling you

She's really happy singing the song that made everyone fall to love. It's a pleasure to sing the OST that love by people and she promised to herself that she will gave everything to perform it nicely and perfect.

With her eyes close, she's ready for Park Chanyeol to enter the stage and she knows that because of it? It will be different. So different from hers.

unmyeongcheoreom neoreul falling

tto nareul bureune calling

heeo naol su eopseo

jebal hold me

The loud cheers, cries and shouts was echoed to the whole stadium when Chanyeol presence came to life. Tall, white and handsome.

The world is waiting for him, the whole people from the concert waited for him. Only for him. People want to hear his masculine deep voice that turn every girl crazy above them.

nae inyeone kkeuni neonji

gidarin nega matneunji

gaseumi meonjeo wae naeryeoanneunji

Cheers and some or maybe all of the people started to sing with him.

(Stay with me)

nae maeumsok gipeun gose

nega saneunji

(Stay with me)

nae ane sumgyeowatdeon jinsil

She can't help but to look at him and she don't know why but her heart felt so much pain the moment he laid his eyes on her. Chanyeol smiled at her and Seungwan almost cry from the pain she felt by just his sight.

naui du nuneul gameumyeon

tteooreuneun geu nundongja

She sang again, this time she felt nervous.

jakku gaseumi siryeoseo

ichyeojigil baraesseo

This time she felt little. Little that the people below her suddenly grow tall and she's being drown.

kkumiramyeon ije kkaeeonasseumyeon jebal

jeongmal nega naui unmyeongin geolkka

neon falling you

Like all her effort she put into herself to be great is now gone just because of the existence of a man that the whole world love.