Chapter 8

Warning! This chapter contains gore and mentions of blood. If you are sensitive to those, please skip the part when I tell you to. Read on at your own risk. You have been warned.

Han's P.O.V

"So, Han..." Courtney circled me like a vulture, eyeing me from head to toe. I was currently strapped in a chair, with really tight bonds that hurt my wrist, and tools used for experiments and other wicked things.

"What do you want?" I growl, as she turns towards me. She takes up a knife and examines it, while circling me again. I shiver, not wanting to end up like Joe, or Andy.

"I'm going to need some information, okay? You're going to cooperate with me. Are we clear?" I narrow my eyes at her sickly sweet fake smile. She pouts a little when she sees my expression.

"Han, don't be so mean. All you have to do is tell me what the code to the suitcase is. Simple, isn't it?" Courtney crouches in front of me. I glare at her, and keep my mouth shut.

"Cooperate my a**. I'm not giving you the code." I spit out. She passes the knife to someone beside my chair, waiting for orders.

"I tried to be nice. Oh well." Courtney laughed, and seated herself on a chair right in front of me. The knife was right above me, as a dreading feeling came over me.

"Tell me the code." Courtney growled, he voice low in a menacing way. I laughed nervously, as my palms became sweaty. (A/N This is the part, if you don't want to read it, I'll tell you when it stops.)

"Was that a threat? Cause you really need to work on them." I blinked and Courtney laughed. I was utterly confused, until she stood up and motioned the woman right beside me. In a blink of an eye, I lose sight of what I had in my left eye, and let out a bloodcurdling scream. Courtney takes the knife that held my eye, and that's when I realized I had lost my eye. There was a huge gash, and hole in where my left eye had been before it was brutally gouged out.

"This is what happens when you piss me off. What is the code?" I can see a blurry Courtney waving the bloody knife in my face. I start to get dizzy from the blood loss, and I groan out in pain and agony. Courtney disposes the eye, wipes the blade of the knife, and passes it back to the lady. The lady aims it right at the side of my head, next to where my eye had been. (Done. You can continue reading normally now.)

"I won't tell you." I mutter out, and Courtney sighs. She stands up, and waves her hand towards the lady, who nods in acknowledgement, and raises the knife to stab me in the head. Just when the knife is about to go straight through my skull, I jolt from a sudden pain, and the knife cuts a deep Z-like gash into my left cheek.

"What a shame you're still alive. Tell me the code, last chance." My face explodes with pain. I blink a few times, but the dizziness wasn't going away. I give in, and slump against the back of the seat.

"The code is 2013." I mutter, before seeping into complete darkness. I could only hope that Pete had made it out alive, and he was on his way here. (I don't know what the code actually is when they unlock it, sooo, I'll just be using these numbers. You'll have to know when Save Rock and Roll was saved to unlock and crack is case.)

Andy's P.O.V

I stand there around with Joe, waiting endlessly, or what feels like eternity. Pete suddenly tumbles ungracefully down the stairs, and lands face first in front of my feet. Joe snickers, as Pete peels himself off. When he sees us, we develop a big group hug, and catch up on all the things we have missed while we were all dead. Minutes later, Patrick comes walking down the stairs, looking around, and when he spots us at the bottom, he rushes towards us with tears.

"Joe! Andy!" He hugs us first. We all pat him on the back, and embraced him with warm arms. He may have done stuff, but it was against his will, and we knew that.

"Pete! You're here..." His smile faltered a little when he saw Pete. Pete tilted his head in confusion.

"Of course. You, y'know. Killed me." Patrick, looked down at his shoes. I could sense that Pete immediately felt bad, because he tried to apologize as soon as Patrick looked glum.

"Hey! You got your hand back though!" I point to where his hook used to be. He smiled and flexed it a little. Then, a loud laughter boomed through the staircase.

"Hello, heroes. Looks like you are all here, hm?" A man with blonde hair and funny sunglasses walked over to greet us.

"Who are you?" Patrick asked. The man smiled a mouth full of white shimmering teeth. We all looked at him uncertainly.

"Confusion, suprise, disbelief. They're all valid reactions. Hello Fall Out Boy, I am God. The one who brang you all back here." The man dressed in white with sunglasses beamed at them.

A/N: I know I haven't updated lately and I know this is short, but it's currently 10:33 P.M while I'm writing this. I've been getting less sleep, and I've been getting sick due to it. Thanks for reading, and I'll see you all in the next one.

SansThecomic