Chapter 4

Andy's p.o.v

I run into a room, with my cuts stinging me. I hear Patrick roar down the hall, trying to find us. A part of me just wants to give up, but the other one is telling me to push forward. I enter a room with some medical supplies. I grin, for the first time I found something useful. Out of exhaustion, I slump against one of the cabinets take some alcohol, and pour some into my wound. I scream in pain, due to the substance in my cut burning, and after a minute I calm down, and wrap the wound the best I can.

Pete's p.o.v

I bang on a few doors trying to get them open, as I hear a roar of anger come down the hall. I groan.

"You can kiss my-" I mutter as I'm taken my surprise of an unlocked door, as I come crashing into the room. I find a telephone in my luck, and I run towards it. The phone needed a power source. Dammit, why did this place have no service, and why didn't I think to charge my phone. Oh wait. That's right, it was destroyed while we we're on the run from the kids. They smashed my beautiful phone into pieces. I shake my head. I run back out of the room and into another one hoping to find a plug.

Patrick's p.o.v

*Earlier in the pickup truck*

"Here we are!" The woman says happily. I blink and rub my eyes.

"Thanks, Foxes." I thank her and begin to unbuckle myself.

"You can thank me later..." Foxes chuckles evilly as she stroked the coral snake slithering around on the wheel. I turn back to look at her with confusion, but something was off. Her eyes were pitch black, as she pressed a button to turn on the music. I felt myself slipping away again. Just like when the kid played that strange music on his boom box. I cover my eyes trying to fight back, but it was way to strong for me. I yell in agony as she laughs.

"Sweet dreams, Patrick." She whispers to me as she disappears, I turn back, my eyes changed into a yellow color, and pound on the glass, with a passion to kill anything I see.

I hop off the car, and roar at the 4 people on the run. I chased after them as I entered the hospital. I stop at a desk with a woman behind it. She only looked at me and pointed down the hallway. I bash off the papers form the desk and head over to the direction of my prey.

Han's p.o.v

"H-hey... Can you wait a minute?" I ask, my hands on my knees, panting.

"C'mon! We gotta go! That "thing" chasing us isn't 'Trick." He said entering a room. That's when it hit me. Patrick was right behind as, maybe a few meters away, but the room Joe entered was sealed off, and we couldn't go back, or a very angry looking Patrick might kill us. I run after Joe and I freak out.

"Joe! We're screwed!" I hissed. All the colour drain from his face, as we hear another roar from the monster that was close.

"Go, up. Now." He said,lifting me up to the upper shelf. I protest.

"What about you? He's gonna-" Joe shut the door on me, as he climbed into the one below me. Through a crack, I see Patrick with a devilish smile on his face. I gulp as he nears the cabinets. He swings open the door on the one beside Joe, then slammed the door and chuckled. He must've heard breathing. I hear him open the one below me, as he drags out the man below me. 

"Patrick, wake the hell up!" Joe yelled at him. I see them circling each other, Joe holding a cord like a lasso. Patrick had his hook ready. I closed my eyes and hoped that this was a dream. As I inhale, a sharp pain shoots through me, and I yelp. I opened my eyes and see Joe being choked with the cord. I leap out of the cabinet despite the pain, and hurl myself towards Patrick. He moved out of the way, as the energy from Joe's eyes fade. I hear footsteps slow, as they reach our room. I back up, but stumble in the process, due to all the pain. Patrick's eyes change back to the normal brown color, as he looks back at a very dead looking Joe. I hear a sigh and a gasp. Patrick look at me, but I quickly turn away to avoid contact. This isn't what he was like. This was never how he was like.