Chapter 1

Han's p.o.v

It was about a few years ago when he found me. Took me in, and helped me. I wouldn't ever forget that man, and his kindness.

*Flashback to 5 years ago*

It was raining that day. My hair was soaked and I felt like I was turning onto an human ice popsicle. I tripped and hit the ground, hard. I felt the pavement rip my skin, I yelped in pain. The water stinging my cuts. "Hey! What are you- oh my god..." The man ran over to me, helping me up, but my body refused to move, I could only breath in and out and frantically flail my arms around. The man lifted me up, due to me being very light, and carried me to a house, that I would assume is his. We got inside and he took off his coat, rushed over to me and set me down on a couch. "W-w-who are y-you?" I asked, as he inspected the wound. "I'm Patrick. Patrick Stump. What's your name?" He got a disinfecting wipe and cleaned the wound. I hissed in pain, but I managed. "My name is Han." I shivered, a breeze swept over me. "Han... That's a unique name!" He complimented. He put a bandaid over the scrape and patted my head. "Can you tell me where your parents are?" "That's the problem. I don't know where my parents are. They left me here." I said shaking my head, tears pricking my eyes. Patrick looked at me with sympathy, and went to go get something in the kitchen. I looked around at my surroundings, he had a T.V, some pictures, paintings, but nothing really caught my interest, other than the guitar in the seat across from me. He returned with some hot water, which I accepted and we chatted.

"Do you play that guitar?" 

"Yeah, I'm in a band called Fall Out Boy. Have you heard of it?"

"Yeah. I've heard of it. They're pretty cool."

"Hmm... So where do you live?"

"In an ally, a few minutes away actually."

"Oh. I like your hair. It's white like the snow."

"Thank you. I have to ask, do you have a book with words in it?"

"You mean a dictionary?"

"Yeah. That thing."

"Yes I do, why do you ask?"

"I need to learn."

"You are a pretty intelligent child, kid."

"Everyone tells me that."

"Can't help it. It's true."

"Eh. I don't really care."

I finish drinking the water, and he tells me that I can take a shower, and he'll get some clothes for me. I thank him and head upstairs. I take off my clothes and put them on the ground, as I step in the shower. I turn on the tap, and start washing. I step out a few minutes later, squeezing all the water out of my hair, I hear a knock on the door. "I'll leave your clothes and dictionary here. Give me your other clothes, I'll wash them." "O-okay." I hand him my clothes and I take the ones he has given me. It was a white shirt with gray sweatpants, and a black hoodie that's a little to big, but it's fine, I'll take it. I fall asleep on the couch, and drift off into a dream.

*dream*

I'm back on the pavement where I was left 2 years go. "Ma? Pa? Where?" I only made out those words as I choked on my tears. A man, slightly older than me walks over. I see the katana on the side of his hip, and the scars on his face, one of his arms hung from the robe he wore. That man frightened me. I shuffled as far away from him as a could, only to be met by a wall. He walked closer and kneeled down. I covered my face with my arms, afraid he would harm me. "Child. Don't be afraid. I won't hurt you." He whispered, I lower my arms and look at him. His black eyes we're what frightened me the most. His frown turned into a slight smile. "Who?"  I asked. "My name is Sige. What is your name child?" He lifted me up, I was extremely light due to me not eating in a long time. "My name is Han." "Han... What a nice name. Where are your parents?" "I dunno. They left me." I replied. His smile turned into scowl, and just sat there. I felt the ground beneath me rumble, as it cracked open and I fell in.

*back in reality*

I opened my eyes, seeing the rays of sunlight on the floor. I looked at the clock on the wall hoping it wasn't 3 in the afternoon. It was 7 in the morning, I don't think Patrick was awake yet. I crept into the kitchen and open the fridge, so could grab a bite before I go. I saw some bread and a bottle of water. I grabbed both and went to go write a note. As soon as I was done the note a knock on the door came. 

"Hey Patrick! Open the door! I'm here!" I must've jumped 5ft into the air and screamed if it wasn't for me biting my tongue at that moment.

"Hey dude, this isn't funny anymore. Open the door!" The man outside yelled. The door wasn't the way out anymore. I ran to the backdoor and snuck out, leaving the note behind on the table.

I climbed over the fence and ran back to the ally, where I had all my stuff. I sat back down and began eating the bread.

*Back to the present*

I huffed and got back on my feet, brushed off the dust from my pants, and ruffled my hair. My eyes scanned the area. I decided to go for a walk, re-adjusting the my katana (more specifically, a wakizashi). I walked around the block and saw a woman running towards a man, who was looking at a boy, probably about my age. I walked closer to get a better look whe suddenly the woman took a taser and tased his neck. I glared at the woman, my red eyes burned with anger. The woman dragged him to a nearby black van and drove off, as the boy on the bike followed them.

"Sick bastards..." I cursed under my breath,  running to catch up to the bike.

The boy turned into another street different from where the the van was heading. I decided to follow the boy until I lost him. I took a look at my watch, 12:15. Good thing I already had lunch. I waited a couple of minutes until I saw the boy riding down the streets again, this time to a apartment building. I followed him and soon he stopped at a orange door. He knocked on the door and hung the bag he was he had on his bike. He left the other way. Great. A man opened the door, took the bag and sighed in fustration. 

"Bit harsh, no? What's in the bag?" I ask coming out of my hiding spot.

"Who are you?"

"Sorry. Where are my manners? The name's Han, and before you you start to question me, no I didn't do that."

"Huh. Doesn't sound so believable." He replied with a strait face, looking at me. His voice was familiar. Maybe the man at the door that morning...

"So, what's your name? Also, can we go inside to talk? My legs are getting tired..." I said. He went inside as I followed. He motioned me to sit at the couch as he sat across from me.

"Okay. That hand is really gross but if you want to look you can. I'm just warning you right now." I looked at the hand. A logo on the hand struck a memory. 

"You play in a band called Fall Out Boy?"

"Yeah, are you a-" I bolted out of my seat and grabbed his shoulders a bit to hard, but I needed the information.

"Do you know a man named Patrick Stump?"

"Yes, dude calm down. You nearly gave me a heart attack..." My heart raced a thousand miles per hour. He knew where he was.

"C-can you tell me where he is?"

"I'll be honest with you kid, I don't know where he is right now either. That was I think his hand..." I wanted to throw up now. They chopped of his hand.

"So what do we do now?"

"We tell all the other band mates."