|| Chapter 7 ||

Ciel's horrible dancing had skipped my mind once I excepted the somewhat offer.

Now that I stand in the middle of an empty side storage like room, dancing in a slow pace to the distant ocherestrah music, I remember it now.

Its odd, I don't recall Ciel being so
... awful at dancing. Yes, I admit it. He's awful at dancing. It's amusing, really. Not in the bad way where I'm finding him himself the joke, but its a funny, even cute trait about him that I've found to love. It's even the little things that build up my love for Ciel.

Silly, right?

We continued to circle around in an odd dance, Ciel's foot occasionally finding a way on top of mine. His muffled apology and shy behavior being extremely adorable.

Despite the awful dancing and the small amount of talking, this was most likely the best moment with him I have had in days... maybe even in years. There have been so many times where I have done whatever I could to spend at least a little bit amount of time with Ciel and distract him with fun things other than being the queens watchdog and owning a toy shop all to himself. He does so much and he's clearly always extremely stressed about it.. but right now, dancing in this small almost empty room, it's as if he's not. He's been pulled away from all of his other duty's and now he's genuinely spending time with me and if I'm not mistaken it looks like he's enjoying it.

A smile burned brightly on my lips and I don't think there was any possible way it could possibly go away.

"Perhaps.. we should get back to the party. It would be irresponsible of me to avoid a social event such as this." Oh, well, maybe that could make it go away. I felt the smile that had previously been burning so brightly fade a bit to a more forced one.

"Oh.. yes, of course! It was silly of me to believe we could have spent so much time here anyway.." my tone dropped to a more let down one and I couldn't help the dull like expression that took over my face.

"Lizzy.." Ciel said. I could hear the guilt laced into his tone. He glanced towards the door and for a split second I thought perhaps he'd choose to stay and enjoy more of this marvelous time-

"Tomorrow, how about we walk to boat decks again. This time it can be just you and me, ok?" Well, maybe that would be fun to.

"Are you sure you can spare the time?" I really didn't want to ask, I just wanted to seize my chance while I had it, but at the same time I didn't want this offer to be out of guilt for tonight.

"Yes Lizzy, I'm sure." I felt butterfly's begin to flutter in my heart when he said my name. It was such a simple thing but coming from him made it everything.

And with that, I linked my arm with his and he escorted me back to the dinner party, where of course Ciel was stolen by all the other guest... but I didn't mind because I knew he was still truly mine.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ
Hello readers! Please forgive me for taking so incredibly long to update this story, I've just had so many things to do, this summer has been very busy for me. And I'm very sorry that this chapter is so short, I just wanted to give you guys a chapter as soon as I could. I'm currently writing the next chapter and it will be longer than this and hopefully I'll be able to update more often, but I won't make you guys wait so long again. Again, I'm very sorry and I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!