Full name- Min Yoongi
Stage name- Suga
Age- 21 years
RAPPER

Next one spreads smile as he speaks up with gestures "I am your hope, J-hope"

Full name- Jung Hoseok
Stage name- J-hope
Age- 23 years
RAPPER, VOCALIST

Last one introduces himself after showing his bunny smile "I am Jungkook, the maknae of BTS"

Full name- Jeon Jeongguk
Stage name- Jeon Jungkook
Age- 20 years
MAIN VOCALIST

They clap for themselves after the introductions. The hosts were in awe. "To be honest BTS needs no introductions, you have become so popular now, how..how do you take it" Eric asks eagerly.

"We still don't believe it and sometimes it makes us nervous" Suga answers showing a tint of shyness.

Jennie looks at RM to ask" Being a leader you must be proud of yourself and the success"

"I am happy but this is not the end, we have to work harder" the other members nods in agreement and RM continues " the members support makes me able to be a good leader"

"We cannot forget your fandom A.R.M.Y when you are here, people talk about and praise the bond you have with your fans, it inspires the other groups too, so we asked your fans all over the world to send us tweets and messages for you, you can see it on the screen at your back" Eric points towards the big screen at their back on which messages and tweets were running on display, they swing their chairs to turn to face the screen. "Let's read randomly what catches our eyes" he suggests.

"Jungkook oppa! I love you " Jennie reads aloud first, amused with the message making Jungkook blush.

"J-hope you are our hope, please take care of yourself, I love you" J-hope reads in awe and shows finger heart to the camera after replying "I love you too"

"RM you are the best leader" Jungkook reads and RM responds with a slight bow putting his hand on his chest to show respect.

"Suga please eat and sleep well..I love all your songs" Eric reads and Suga shows his gummy smile.

"Marry me Jungkook" Jennie abruptly reads and chuckles "sorry but my eyes only catches these messages" they all join in the laughter.

"Seems like fangirls are going crazy over maknae" Eric comments with a smirk. The members laughs and J-hope pats Jungkook's back who was blushing hard. They turn their back again towards the screen when Jennie speaks seeking their attention.

"This reminds us it's time for us to chose one lucky viewer's message and it's from 'herakookie_712' oh the name also has you Jungkook" Jennie teases before continuing "What are the characteristics that you want in your partner? .....I think all the girls wanted to know this" she smiles.

Jungkook hesitates " I have not thought about it and don't want to break their hearts " he laughs " but since she asked I guess a tall, fit, beautiful, kind-hearted and cheerful girl who make me sing for her I NEED YOU GIRL...." He starts singing it loudly others laughing and joining in.

"Since it's live we would like you to inform your fans about your upcoming events" Eric speaks.

" Oh we have a concert in Olympic Gymnastic Arena in coming month" RM tells enthusiastically.

" Wow that's big...so you can like say something to AR.M.Y to increase the excitement" both hosts suggests.

" Oh yes! We don't get this opportunity usually ARMY you will enjoy it definitely we are working hard" J-hope chirps.

" ARMY I will wait for you so look forward to the concert" Jungkook winks.

"Oh! he is such a heart-throb" Jennie comments now fangirling over him.

They end the show wishing good luck to the group and waving goodbye together with them not forgetting to tell about the next guest that will come on the show.

__________________

Present day at library

"Sometimes however hard we work we are actually not prepared for what the future will bring us " Jungkook adds before continuing with the story....