Chapter 14: Jealous

Start from the beginning

Palette is pretty happy that he saw Fresh, he was worried sick! He blamed him self bc he moved out and wasnt there for Fresh when he needed it so he had Felt horrible. Now that he knows Fresh is alive he is so relieved and cant stop talking to him. He was so happy!..... a little bit too happy.... Fresh was... pretty anxious. He hadn't seen Palette in years yet he is sitting right beside him eating fries like they never were separated. And he felt a uncomfortable knowing PJ was there too... He was so... anxious.

Fresh's Pov

I was eating the cookies we order. Yeah, i told them about the past and how me and Palette met. They didnt react at first but i could tell that they didnt like the thing that i and Palette had once met, and were so close too...

We were all talking as everyone was finally calming down. When they were all completely calmed Cray said "S-So palette i was wondering, would yo-" "Hey Fresh, how are you doing at school?" Said Palette and looked at me with a excited face "w-well, not really good actually! The thing that i have work is a bother..." then i gave a little glare to PJ "and i have been having trouble... with the jocks...." i said turned yo look away and pout. PJ seems hurt... why am i doing this?! I want to say sorry but yet, im just mad and so confused! Why am i even sorry for him?! Arent i supposed to be mad?! What.................is this feeling....?

I touched my chest and grip my hoodie tight. The other seem to notice that. Cray who had finally recovered from the bomb i through at him about me and Palette being childhood friends, He sat up and Grab my hat, "Hey! Let it go!" i get up and try to take it back back Cray pulled up his hand on the air, and because im so short.... Cray laughed seeing me trying to reach the hat. "Pff, sorty..." he said smirking and i glare at him.

"Hey Fresh you've got some chocolate on your cheek." Said Palette and i stopped trying to get my hat back ignoring Cray, who gave me a disappointed face as i try to found the little cookie. "D-Did i get it?" Ask a little uncomfortable, still not used to talking to him. "No.." i try again "now?" "...no..." i groan in annoyance and palette said "here, let me get it." He said and........................... licked my cheek.

(Sr gotted bored)

(Sr gotted bored)

He took the cookie away as I shiver in sock and looked at him in surprise. His eyes for ones weren't wide open full of excitement, they were half closed and i dont know what kind of feeling they were giving me, i really didnt know. Then he giggled at my blushing face and made me blush more!

I jolt up realizing all the glares... Cray... he had been trying to get Palettes attention from the start! And what wouldn't he do just for Palette to kiss his cheek like that?!

Goth was glaring at me, again, obviously because he has a crush on Palette. But isnt like Palette too young? Idk... and about Cil he was glaring at Palette. He has Goth and Cray and he is ignoring them to do stuff like this with me?! Cil's glare was pretty strong... But the one and most disturbing one was