Energy discharged from the hands and immediately Sakura's eyes that had been locked open rolled to a close, a soft moan escaping her lips and the resumption of breathing indicative of the success of the clones ministrations. Reaching into his pocket, he found a small syringe and injected its contents into Sakura before throwing it aside.

"Seal," Naruto snapped , the third clone coming back with a scroll the size of Sakura and laid it down.

"On the count of one, lift," he commanded, the three clones nodding, "one."

They then lifted her while the third clone slipped in the seal paper , Sakura was then placed upon it.

"Dobe-"

"Teme, I'm trying to save Sakura, here" he grit out, sweat rolling off his brow as he retrieved a brush and some ink before starting to apply it to Sakura's body, "she won't make it back to Konoha like this so I have to place her in stasis."

"But tha-"

"Is a modified version of the storage seal. I'm using it because it's the only thing I can think of that can provide a chance that she survives. Now shut up so I can focus unless you want this to fail, because time is of the essence, I only revived and stabilized her enough for this."

Sasuke fell silent as he instead trained his ears to listen to the sound of battle in the distance.

"Done. Sasuke, come here."

"Why?"

"Just do it!"

Compelled to approach he ended up beside Naruto before he knew it finding himself kneeling beside Sakura's body.

"The seal in front of you," Naruto motioned, "I need you to apply your chakra to it as I do so, understood? Just enough for an elemental paper test."

He mutely nodded at the blond, placing his hands on the seal, the blond doing the same.

"Now."

Giving the chakra Naruto indicated, Sasuke watched as the seal his hands were on suddenly expanded, ink becoming like tentacles before they wrapped around her and then dragged Sakura into the paper before she disappeared into a seal. The scroll then furled up at Sasuke's feet.

"Take that scroll back to the hospital now."

"You do it."

"Dammit Sasuke, to hell with your pride and listen to me. In about two minutes, the last of my clones are going to be gone. When that happen, Gaara is going to turn himself over completely to his bijuu because I pissed both of them off. Then it won't be Gaara we're fighting but the Ichibi bijuu, which means a monster the size of a small mountain that, while only a fraction of the power of the Kyuubi, is enough to destroy Konoha. I need you to get out of the datum before that happens and get Sakura medical treatment."

"And what are you going to do?"

Naruro paused turning to look to Konoha before back to where Gaara was.

"I have a trick or two, but you need to clear out now so you don't get caught in the mix."

Sasuke stood there, looking between the scroll and Naruto, conflicted. He wanted to prove himself by beating Gaara, but at the same time he couldn't shake the image of Sakura out of his head. Grinding his teeth he picked up the scroll.