Chapter 5: Rampage Part 2 Finale

~(Y/N)'s POV~
~What happened when (Y/N) was a titan~
I walked out of the titan that ate me and stomped in its neck while doing so. I see a 4 meter titan getting ready to jump at me "this isn't your world. Not anymore" I thought and the titan jumped at me. I slammed my fists inside it's mouth and threw the back "I'll kill all of you" the titan dropped down and I start stomping on it "get up. Get up. Let me kill you again and again and again!" I stopped "your all gonna die"
~Now~
I snap back into reality and see Armin looking at me in shock, Eren is beside me looking forward in confusion, and Mikasa is standing protectively in front of us with her blades drown but looking back at me a little shocked. Mikasa smiled a little at me, happy to see me awake before looking forward again with a glare. "Did you hear her?! She said we're gonna die!" One of the soldiers said and I look at them shocked "w-wha.." I said and looked at Armin "What's happening?" I ask but Armin didn't answer. "Are you human?! Or a Titan?!" A guy with brown hair and a brown beard yelled. W-wha? What is he talking about...I thought, I thought getting eaten was all a dream...but, my leg. Am I really a titan? No, I've always been one of you I thought. "I'm human!" Me and Eren yell at the same time. Everyone went silent. "Very well..." The guy said and start raising up his hand. "I'm sorry I have to do this..." He said until his hand was all the way up. People at the cannons raised their hands when they saw his. "Armin grab Eren! I got (Y/N)!" Mikasa yelled dropping her blades and ran at me. "No! Wait! GAH!" I said while Mikasa picked me up. The black key I had around my knock rose to my view. I soon hear my father's voice. (Y/N), I wished that I can explain but theres no time I remember seeing Eren passed out on the floor and dad walking towards me with a needle and crying keep that key around your neck at all times. There will be a power that you have to control. Until then this will help block this memory I wiggle out of Mikasa's grasp and dragged her to Eren and Armin by her arm. You have to control this power Me and Eren ran to eachother with determine all over our faces for Mikasa's life, for Eren's life, for Armin's life, for everybody's life! The cannons shot and we bit our hands. Blue lightning came on me and yellow lightning went on Eren. When the smoke cleared I see people with terrified faces and people start yelling and talking. I rip out of my neck and land in Mikasa's arms. She sets me down with Eren and Armin. We talk about the plan and Armin runs threw the smoke, dropping his (or her) gear. Armin runs out of the smoke and stand there confidently. Armin did his speech (cuz I'm lazy and it's 10:57 PM) and the guy was about to shoot again until Commander Pixis stopped him by grabbing his wrist. I look at Eren and Eren looked at me. A soldier walked up to me. I look up at him. He took a deep breathe before hitting me with the end of his gun, knocking me out cold.
Sorry it took so long but here it is. Sorry if it sucks, I don't really remember much when Commander Pixis arrived.