9

Enjoy ;)

Ever since they were little kids, Niall and Louis had always stuck to each other like glue. Mostly it had been the little brunette who had clinged onto his older brother, screaming everytime that Louis went out of his sight and sighing with love when he was close to him.

They had been those cute siblings that the neighbourhood mothers would be gushing over because while Niall looked like a porcelain doll with his milky white skin and a permanent blush on his cheeks whenever Louis was around; the older sibling had looked like a royalty, with his high cheekbones and an arrogant demeanor.

If only Niall were a girl, they had exclaimed on many occasions, wanting to dress the boy up in cute dresses and skirts. Luckily for them, he grew up to be interested in the clothes made for the other gender and the neighbourhood mothers had been delighted because he definitely looked much better in them. He was so delicate and precious to look at. Completely opposite to his sibling who had the power to turn ladies on within seconds. While Louis was the crush of most young girls, Niall was the apple of the eyes of their mothers. It was weird but that's how it was.

Ever since they were young they would engage in those childish family games where Niall would be the wife and Louis would be the husband, and they would either arrange a scenario where they were getting married or one where they had to take care of their little daughter named Agnes.

So imagine Louis's surprise when the same kid who used to cry when he didn't kiss him goodnight and had the life goal of wanting to marry him when he was eighteen (Niall said this in second grade in front of the whole class), stared at him with bewildered looking eyes at the obvious question of a date.

"We're related Lou," the blonde sighed, as if it was difficult for him to explain the obvious. Did he think that Louis had forgotten that they shared blood ties? Every moment of his life he had wanted to do nothing more than to be born in some other family just so he could meet Niall again without being his brother and make him fall in love with him. It wasn't that he minded being his big brother. He didn't care for that at all, it gave him more time to spend with the blonde and they lived under the same roof so that was a bonus.

"Your point?" The brunette asked snarkily. He had dreamt of this day for so long, when he would ask Niall out but in this imagination, it always ended with the blonde saying yes and then them having some mind blowing sex in a decent room.

"You can't date your younger sibling Lou. Mum and dad will have a heart attack when they hear of this!" The blonde chided, frowning at his older sibling even though his heart had been beating harshly ever since the question was raised. He did like Louis, he would be crazy to say otherwise. He was interested in his older brother but he didn't want to date him. He didn't want anything official with anybody. Plus, dating Louis would mean giving him all the control in his life. It would mean putting an end to the parties and the make outs with hot jocks and staying with one person! Niall might be into his sibling but he wasn't that into him.

"You know, I think you're just bullshitting me," the brunette smirked, grabbing the blonde by the arm in a sudden movement and pulling him down as he shifted to get on top of him. If anyone were to see them like this, considering they were at an extremely public place, it would definitely end with them getting reported to the police. The position they were in wasn't at all appropriate.

"W-what? Get off me Louis," the blonde hissed, gulping in fear when his older sibling grabbed his fighting hands and pulled them above his head.

"I think you're just being a brat because you don't want to give up your slutty lifestyle. You think I don't know when you walk to school, dressing like a whore purposely to tease me? I know you're not fucking into that Luke guy, he's too dumb for your shit and you're always near my fucking locker, making out with him like he's the best you've had," Louis spoke while gritting his teeth, quickly replacing his annoyed look while an arrogant smirk as he placed his lips near Niall's left ear, "guess what baby boy, I'm the best you'll ever get and you know that," he licked the outline of his earlobe, chuckling in delight when the small blonde shivered in pleasure, his eyes closing in almost instantly.

"You just want to rile me up and have fun with me, but you don't want any official shit," the brunette mumbled, moving down the blonde's neck which looked so soft and delicious. He bit into it harshly, not caring if he left a mark. Niall had covered up worse from other men, he would deal with this one too. Once he was satisfied with the big hickey that he had left on his younger brother's neck, he pulled back with a smirk still playing on his lips.

"But here's the thing baby boy, I make the rules here," Louis smiled at the confused look that came on Niall's face that just screamed lust. He knew that if he were to fuck the blonde right here, in the park, he wouldn't object. Niall was too darn sensitive to touch that it pissed Louis off sometimes. His brother was a fucking sex addict or at least on the verge of becoming once soon.

"What do you mean?" The blonde asked softly, titling his head to the side in a confused manner. He looked utterly cute and it took Louis all his self control to not fuck the small lad into oblivion.

"It means that if you think you're allowed to go out and party with those egghead jocks anymore or make out with Hemmings or anybody else without facing any consequences, then you're wrong. I'll personally make sure that nobody dares to touch you or look at you in so much as a sexual manner. If you think I've been controlling your life right now then you have no idea what control actually means." The brunette spoke while getting up from the position he was in, he stretched a hand out for Niall to take and like a confused princess, the blonde obliged, putting his right hand into Louis's outstretched one.

"I have no fucking idea what you're talking about. It's my goddamn life and who the fuck are you to interfere with it? Why should I stop living my life the way I want?" Niall huffed, crossing his hands at his chest as he stared at the farway distance. Was it bad that a part of him was taking this as a challenge? He had always taken pride in pissing Louis off and honestly Luke was getting kind of boring. He had been thinking of spicing things up and with Louis there to monitor him 24/7 meant that he would have to try so much harder to sneak out and make the brunette jealous. He bit his bottom lip at the prospect of riling his brother up even more.

Before he could argue any further, warm hands wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer to a muscular chest. The blonde shivered in delight, sneakily bringing Louis's body closer to his own as he stared at those blue eyes that he had grown to despise. He didn't actually hate Louis, he could never hate his Lou-Lou.

"Because you're mine, baby boy," the brunette muttered before grabbing the smaller man by the cheeks and bringing their lips together.

Oh it was going to be fun, if Niall thought he could fuck around anymore, he has another thing coming.

An/ hi *hides in a corner*
I know this is awful but I wrote this on my phone and I never write anything for wattpad on my phone. And I haven't updated in like what? 1 year? So I saw this comment by somebody saying that this fic is actually nice and they found a decent nouis fix after a long while but it hasn't been updated for like a year so shoutout to that person cause they made me want to get up and think about writing. And then I reread the entire story cause I completely forgot it and saw all the comments and y'all are the reason why I am posting this update