2

The time when Louis finally spotted Niall in their high school campus, his little brother was pressed firmly against the lockers by none other than Luke Hemmings and their lips were locked in a heated kiss. He could see the Australian's hands sliding down inside his baby brother's pants and just the scene disgusted Louis. That was his baby brother, his little angel that was being taken advantage of and even though Louis was well aware of the fact that Niall hooked up with random guys way more than he should, for Louis, Niall was always going to be a precious little flower. Even though he was far from that.

He tried to ignore the slight pang in his chest as he watched Niall's dainty hands tugging onto Luke's hair. These feelings were stupid and absurd. He hated feeling out of place, as if he couldn't control his own emotions. Nothing was worst than this really, to know that your emotions and feelings are all over the place and you can't do anything. But really, Louis could do a lot right now. He could walk over there and beat Luke into a pulp and even though he was significantly shorter, he knew he had an upper hand. Those years of learning boxing with his best mate Liam were finally going to pay off but he didn't want to see the broken and helpless expression on Niall's face. Or maybe it won't be any of those that his baby brother would feel. Louis knew Niall wasn't innocent, he wasn't an angel and he definitely wasn't scared of a bit of fist fights. In fact, Niall enjoyed it and Louis was certain that if he did anything to Luke, Niall was probably have fun and even sneak out late at night to nurse Luke back to health. 

"Your brother is quite the slut isn't he?" The familiar rushed voice brought Louis out of his thoughts. He finally tore his gaze away from Niall and Luke's heavy make out and faced his best mate, Liam Payne. Liam was definitely one of the most chill guys he had ever known and the best part was that Liam didn't judge people quickly. He tried hard to understand their point of views and never just assumed things. Louis was glad to have a friend like him. 

"He is not a slut. He's just got a high sex drive." The two brunettes walked towards Louis's locker which unfortunately was closer to where Luke and Niall were currently swapping saliva. He knew what made Niall like this though. That incident probably won't be forgotten by anyone and to imagine that a young Niall knew exactly what he was doing but yet continued with it, smiling in triumph when he finally got what he wanted, disregarding his parent's worry and Louis's shock. Niall was selfish but Niall was also lost. Louis knew that his baby brother was digging a deeper grave for himself by dealing with useless fuckboys but he didn't say anything. 

"Don't you just wish you were one of his sex partners though?"  Liam asked, chuckling to himself when Louis glared his way.  It wasn't a secret to him about the confusing feelings Louis had. They didn't start off in the normal loving way, in fact Louis hated the feelings more than anything in the world. Probably more than he hated what Niall was becoming. 

"I don't. I know he's mine, those other fuckers have got nothing on me." The shorter brunette replied, leaning back on his locker as he watched Luke finally leave Niall with just a light peck on the forehead. He saw Niall mess things up in his locker a bit, probably searching for something before turning around to meet Louis's blue eyes. The brunette smirked, watching a blush rise to  Niall's cheeks as the blonde pulled Luke's jacket closer to his body, hiding his face from it as he kept staring back at Louis. His older sibling with prominent cheekbones, with an amazing stubble and with that tattooed chest that Niall wanted to trace his fingers over. 

"Why haven't you made a move then? This cat and mouse game has been going on for long enough and even I'm getting tired of watching you fight off all Niall's new spouses." Liam replied, watching the large mass of students finally leaving the hallways and proceeding onto their respective classes when the bell rang. 

"All in good time buddy." Louis replied, grabbing his books before moving towards the class. His thoughts took the better of him, thinking back to the time when Niall was different. It wasn't as if his brother was always flirting around with people but even Louis didn't understand what caused this great change in his baby brother. Niall used to be adorable, he still is but there was something about the innocent way in which he would move and talk, unaware about anything and just relying on Louis. But now, even though  Niall openly argued that he didn't like Louis's overprotective ways, Louis knew that was a lie. There was no way his little brother didn't need him. 

"I think you both will make an amazing couple. That is, if you manage to ask him out and he says yes. Remember Louis, not everybody is going to be as accepting as me." Louis sighed, not understanding why Liam was stressing on something that wasn't even going to happen anytime soon. He didn't feel like it was a good time to corner Niall and claim him, there was never really going to be a good time but it had to be done. He couldn't watch Niall throw his life at whoring himself out and being labelled as the school slut. There was only much Louis could do and honestly, he was running out of options. He just hoped that Niall would say yes when Louis proposed his idea. It wasn't much but just something to keep Niall out of all the bad company. He wanted his little brother back, the baby brother that cried every time it stormed, who stayed up late at night watching Disney movies and who always called Louis 'Lou-Lou' and kissed him goodnight. 

It wasn't wrong to want something, to want someone so badly but was it wrong that the idea Louis was having in his mind would involve sex, lots of sex with his own brother?  Probably not. It's not like  Louis cared. He had made sure that Niall would end up as his ever since he turned ten. There was no way he was backing out now. A man like Louis kept to his promises and with that thought in mind, he turned around to face Liam, the taller brunette already staring at him, waiting for a reply. 

"It doesn't matter whether people accept us or not. He's mine and that's not going to change. Ever." 

AN/ Okay, so this is a bit confusing I guess and really, everything will fall into place slowly. I have an idea in mind and I'll be putting in into words. 

If incest bothers you or you're not a fan of nouis then please walk away. Don't read this because I really won't deal with those disapproving comments.

Other than that: 

Thoughts on the chapter?

Thoughts on Liam approving Nouis? 

Thoughts on Louis's plan? 

Thoughts on Niall and Luke?

What happened to Niall that changed him? 

What do you think will happen if Niall and Louis actually do end up with each other? Remember, they're REAL siblings in here. 

NEXT UPDATE WHEN THIS CHAPTER GETS 40+ VOTES AND 30+ COMMENTS~! 

Random question: among the boys whose solo album are u waiting for ? 

I, of course, am waiting for Niall to slay me with his music! NOLO RISE !!! 

HIS NEW SELFIE THOUGH! OGJSDHGUHJOIDFJAI HOT AF HOT AF ! MY LITTLE BABY BREAD IS SO AHFIODAFFUADFOA. HIS CLOSET IS BIGGER THAN MY ENTIRE ROOM! AND THAT 1D POSTER AT THE BACK THOUGH! AND HE'S SO ORGANIZED! HJSLIAIFEA HUSBAND GOALS LOL