7

Niall couldn't stop himself from blushing every time he looked at Louis. It was his first time getting spanked and it had honestly, turned him on. The feel of Louis's hands coming down hard on his ass, it was a feeling worth experiencing again. The blonde wanted to hide away in his room forever, away from Louis's smirking face and knowing eyes. Since when had their normal brotherly relationship escalated into something this big? 

"Stop smirking you creep." The blonde hissed across the dining table as their mother walked out of the kitchen to get them some cold milk. He bit down harshly on his lips, trying to keep himself from blushing but it didn't work, the color soon filled his cheeks when Louis just smirked harder, biting down on his toast as casually as possible, as if he hadn't just spanked his little brother and even promised to fuck his tight ass. Niall blushed furiously in embarrassment as he recalled what had exactly happened. 

"If you keep on blushing, I'm gonna be tempted to fuck you right here. Now you wouldn't like mum to get a heart attack would you?" Louis chuckled, tapping Niall's foot with his own under the table. Just one sentence from him was enough to have the blonde return to his normal state - all thoughts of spanking and fucking left his mind - the hatred for Louis over taking his senses. 

Throughout all his life, Niall had looked up to Louis like every other sibling does but somewhere that admiration had changed into lust and anger. The blonde hated Louis but craved him at the same time. He froze in his seat when Maura came back with a box of cereal and carelessly dropped it on the table before sighing loudly and taking her own seat. Niall had often wondered how his parents would react if they ever got the chance to look into his mind and read all his thoughts. They would definitely disown him without a doubt. 

Niall sighed, turning his attention towards the food and forgetting all about his worries and concerns.

..

"What's going on between you and Niall?" Louis turned in the direction of the familiar voice, grinning widely when he noticed Liam. He quickly hugged the man, squeezing him a bit more tightly than usual. "Well you're certainly happy." The bulky brunette chuckled, patting Louis's back and creating a careful distance between them. He had known Louis for too many years to know when something was going on and when everything was normal and a normal Louis, never behaved so friendly. 

"I got a little taste of my little brother." Louis chuckled, glancing at Niall's direction. Even though the senior lockers were on a different direction, he always accompanied Niall to his locker room and from there, he proceeded along with his best friend. The feathery brunette adjusted his beanie on his head before focusing his attention on his little sibling who was busy shoving his book inside the locker room. He was wearing a pair of female jeans that hugged his ass nicely, along with a grey trench coat. Louis had to admit that Niall could carry both male and female outfits very well. 

"What did you do?" Liam gasped, trying not to think about what might have even happened . He didn't even let his mind conjure up a dirty imagine of his best friend and the said best friend's brother getting it on somewhere. 

"Things. Things that he definitely enjoyed." Louis chuckled, walking towards his locker with Liam in tow. He quickly entered the code, stuffing his books inside and gathering a fresh pen before proceeding towards the class before the bell could ring. He secretly glanced in Niall's direction, heart beating loudly when the blonde stared back with a glare of his own, making  Louis chuckle harder. His little brother was too damn cute! 

"Did you tell him about your feelings though?" Liam asked, amused by the entire situation. He got is books out, thanking Louis silently for waiting for him as they started walking in the direction of the classroom. 

"No. I don't think he likes me back. Liam, I want a relationship with him. I want to hold him and kiss him, but Niall, he's not the relationship kind. He looks for lust, not love." Louis sighed softly. It was the harsh truth that he had realized. His brother, as beautiful and sincere as he looked, was only interested in sex. Louis had never once in his life seen Niall falling in love with anyone or feeling any remorse towards loosing a relationship . He always shrugged it aside and got a new toy to play with and Louis, as much as he loved his brother, was not willing to be played with . 

"You won't know until you try. How he treated his previous partners is not relevant at all. He might treat you differently. Who knows, he might even fall in love with you." Liam chuckled, eyeing his friend up and down. He had to hand it to Louis, though he was quite small and skinny, Louis was certainly a charming guy. He had that appeal of amusing a person to no ends. He even had the looks to accompany it and along with his sense of humor and endless sarcasm, Louis was certainly a desirable guy. 

"How about we make a deal?" Liam proposed, nudging Louis by his elbow as they walked inside the classroom filled with students. Everyone was already in their seat, talking a the top of their voices and some couples were busy making out or being all lovey dovey. It was the typical high school senior year scene, where nobody gave a fuck about the teachers and everybody just wanted to live life at the moment because in the end, they just had a few months left before going away to college. Louis sighed at the scene, dragging Liam to the back of classroom where their reserved seats were located. 

"What about?" Louis inquired once they had taken their respective seats. He leaned against the other brunette's seat in order to avoid being overheard by someone else. 

"If you ask Niall out on a date, I will do my hardest in distracting Luke from your little brother." Liam grinned, knowing well that his best friend hated the Australian that always seemed to hang around Niall, trying all his moves on him. 

"How will you do that?" 

"Leave that up to me but if you ask him out on a date, you won't ever have to worry about Luke Hemmings ever again." The class suddenly quietened, breaking them away from their conversation. Liam propped his books on the table, opening the page from where he had left off. He was about to delve into his studies when Louis's high pitched voice, mumbled next to him in a soft whisper. 

"Deal." 

AN/ I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE ! I HATE SO MUCH GOING ON THAT I DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME FOR WRITING ON WATTPAD. I'M SO SORRY!

ANYWAYS: 

THOUGHTS ON THE CHAPTER?

THOUGHTS ON LIAM'S DEAL?

DO YOU THINK LOUIS IS GOING TO ASK NIALL OUT ON A DATE?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT LIAM DISTRACTING LUKE?

HOW IS HE GOING TO DO THAT?

NEXT UPDATE AT 60+ VOTES AND COMMENTS!