5

Niall felt rather bad-ass while doing this. It wasn't everyday that he went out defying Louis's strict orders but now that he was doing it, his mind couldn't help but wonder just how badly his older sibling would punish him if he were ever to discover his secret "rendezvous." 

Quickly applying a straight line of eyeliner over his lashes, the blonde ruffled up his hair before using the gel to settle them down a bit on the sides. He wasn't sure if he should even dress up for the meeting but considering that Harry might turn out to be a potential fuck, Niall decided to go with his grey off shoulder crop top and went with the black jeans he had in his wardrobe that showed the curve of his ass in a rather delicate manner. It left little to the imagination but that's exactly the kind of outfit that Niall found classy. 

"Where do you think you're going looking like that?" The high pitched voice rang across the room, making the blonde jump in fright, his heart beat accelerating as he tried to conjure up a lie. It was wrong of him to be doing something like this because it wasn't just going to affect Louis but it would affect his entire family. What happened with Harry once, shouldn't happen again. He had been warned of that - loud and clear. But here he was, about to repeat the same mistake. All because he wanted to piss Louis off.  

Niall was stupid like that. 

"Out." The blonde replied curtly, not daring to stare at the dark blue eyes of his brother as the latter walked inside the room as if he owned it. He tried to hide the shiver that ran down his spine when Louis stood right in front of him, the intense stare from his eyes making Niall want to admit the truth out loud but he bit back his tongue, keeping everything down to himself. It was just one meeting. And okay, maybe he was doing it all to get Louis's panties in a twist but in his defense, Harry had whined and cried too much and Niall wasn't one to say "No" to good looking people. 

"With whom exactly?"Louis chuckled a little when Niall moved two steps back, causing him to just move forward until the blonde's back hit the wall, causing a gasp to leave his thin pink lips that were covered in glossy red lipstick. 

"Friends." Niall whispered, desperately hoping that the interrogation would stop but Louis just placed his hands on either side of his head instead of exiting the room. The older man hummed, inching closer to the blonde and placing his leg in between the smaller man's thighs. Niall could almost feel the whiff of smoke from Louis's breath but he kept his mouth closed, trying hard not to think too much into anything. 

"If you're going out with Luke then I really want you to change your clothes because I'm not going to let you leave when you look like that." Louis whispered lowly into the blonde's ears, emitting a little whimper from the tiny man. 

"Why do you automatically assume it's Luke I'm going out with? I have more friends, you know." Niall defiantly raised his head, blue eyes coming in contact with a darker shade of the same color. 

"Like who?" The older man titled his head to the side, raking his brain to find out if he had ever in his entire life witnessed Niall hanging out with somebody other than the Australian blonde and his lot of awful friends or with random jocks who were definitely pillow friends and nothing more. 

"Selena. She's a friend." 

"She's sick with fever and hasn't even been attending school for a week. So tell me, who are you going out to play with?" The sharp edge in Louis' voice and Niall raise his hands to shove the older man away. So maybe he was a bit of a slut and enjoyed sex way too much but most of the time, he only did it because sex served as a good stress reliever and there was too much of stress in his teenage life. But despite it all, he was tired of Louis shoving his ways in his face.