They had set up everything for the night, and mostly everyone had their rooms figured out, only one person didn't. Kyle. He wasn't sure if he should sleep in his brother's room with Ryan and a few others, or if he should sleep in Levi's room with Bryce, Sami and a few others. There would be positives and negatives to both. If he slept in Luke's room, he could sleep with his big brother in case he got nightmares like when he was younger. If he slept in Levi's room he would be protected by Bryce, Levi and the others. Who knows what he'd do, maybe he would just stay up all night and keep watch. 

***

It was bed time, Kyle had finally made his mind up, he slept in Luke's room, which he wasn't so sure if it was the best idea because of how disappointed Bryce and Levi both seemed when he chose Luke. 

***

Everyone seemed to be asleep for a long time, Luke had shared the bed with Ryan, making Kyle sleep on the floor. The only person that couldn't sleep was Kyle, especially after he had a nightmare. 

He was a horrible mess. Tears flowing everywhere, he was just a blubbering mess. He tried to wake Luke up, but the only response he got from Luke was, "go to sleep Kyle," and it wasn't even in a soothing tone, it was a harsh, rugged tone. 

Kyle picked up his pillow and little blanket, still a blubbering mess, he left the room and across the hall to the room that Bryce and Levi were in. He knocked quietly, to his surprise the door opened and Bryce was standing there. 

"C... Can I sl... sleep in here?" The younger boy asked, still a complete mess.

Bryce didn't respond with words, he just pulled him into a tight hug and shut the door. 

***

The next morning came and everyone seemed to be in a good mood. Well, mostly everyone. Either way, the group began to pack up after eating, getting ready for the long day of traveling ahead of them.

Everyone made sure they had everything, such as the bags with guns, food, water, other supplies. 

Kyle had his bag on and walked out of the room with Bryce, Levi, and Sami, being carried still, they were the last ones out of the house.

"We were getting worried, we almost left without you guys," Ryan spoke with a smile, which was hidden by his bandanna around his mouth. 

"I wish you would've..." Kyle had mumbled, which only Bryce heard. 

"Let's get going everyone, we have a long day of traveling, and we aren't going to be so sure we'll be as lucky as we were last night in finding a place like this," Marcel spoke as he began to lead the pack.

Levi walked next to Kyle, they continued to talk some more, it seemed as if they were becoming closer and closer with every discussion they had.

"So, what did you use to do before this happened?" Kyle asked as he walked with her.

"I used to play soft ball and skate, how about you?" Levi had responded with a smile as she turned to Kyle to listen.

"Well, I would ride my four-wheeler, sometimes I'd play my guitar, and other times I would game," he smiled a bit, remembering some of those times and then also became a little sad inside as he remembered how Luke used to enjoy that stuff and would be intrigued with all of that as well. Kyle however kept that smile, even if it was forced towards the end.

***

After a few more hours of traveling, there was a barely audible, "Oh no..." and that came from the leader, Marcel.

"Did you just say 'Oh no'?" asked Tyler.

Marcel shook his head quickly, "No.. No.. I said, Oh Oh, like in a song..."