Dear Teacher:Part 7

What happened in previous chapter:

“You will not have any baking class for a week!”-Punishment that scared everyone.

Copy down EVERYTHING.” -the mean teacher appeared.

“Wait for my payback, Yuanyuan laoshi~” -payback?

And? What will happen in this chapter? Enjoy and happy reading.💕

                     -----🐱7th🐰-----

Author's POV-----------------------🍁

“i'm leaving.”Junkai said with a smirk plastered on his face. “*gulp* Go on!” Actually,to be honest Wang Yuan gulped when he saw Junkai's smirk. He knew Junkai gonna had a plan for him. And that's made him afraid. “D-don't be s-scare,Wang Yuan! Be brave!”Yuan tried to motivated himself. He exited the classroom awkwardly.

Other place,Wang Junkai and his gangs.

Junkai stroked his hair. He ruined his hair. “ugh!”He groaned. “Really! That small boy make me pissed!”Junkai said. Qian Xi just looked at him expression less. He stopped drank his juice. “stop it, Junkai. You scare others students, you know?” He said. Junkai glared him. “he as if knew my weakness now! How can i calm down?’’ Junkai asked. Qian Xi shook his head.“ can you think?”,Qian Xi asked. “Think what?”

Qian Xi rolled his eyes.“find his weakness, idiot!”

“Also,Baking class isn't your true weakness. Your true weakness is mmph-------” Junkai closed Zhihong's mouth and stared at him. ‘say another word,you die.’ that's what the stare meaning. Zhihong nodded his head. “pwah! I understand.”

“Zhihong,Junkai,Qian Xi. What are you guys talking about?” Cheng Xin asked. “N.O.T.H.I.N.G” they said.

“Che.”

As soon as they reached the class..

“Wang Junkai, Yi Yang Qian Xi,Liu Zhihong,Ding Cheng Xin and Huang Yu Hang. Late 3 minutes. ”It was A voice from a short figure. “Yuanyuan laoshi.Junkai glared him “We not late. The class start on 13.45. And now it's 13.42!Mind you. ” Junkai said. Yuan looked at his watch. “Eh....?? But let's see my watch.. It's 13.48..” Yuan tapped his watch.

“OMG! Your watch fast 3 minutes! Even class clock was 13.42! Look at it!” Yu Hang said and pointed to the clock hanging on the wall. Yuan looked at it. “Hmmm... That's so... Aishhhhhh too bad i couldn't punish you guys. You may have a seat.”Yuan said as he nodded. Junkai gritted his teeth.

'He do it on purpose. But that's good. He'll get embarrassed.' Junkai thought. He pulled his corner lips,making a smirk. Junkai started to walk,when he reached Yuan,he whispered to him “My win.”he whispered. Pulled a smirk once again and continued his walk. And Yuan.. “Like i care.” he rolled his eyes. He thought it's not an embarrassing thing.

”let's start then! Okay. Today i'm too lazy to teach you. So.... We'll have a quiz!”Yuan said in happy tone which made everyone shocked. Quiz? Why?! Exam was not enough?! That's what the students thought.

“Wait!”One of the student stood up. “Yes,Ya Xuan?”Yuan asked,still with his bright smile. But Ya Xuan's face doesn't changed even after he saw Yuan's bright face.

“I protest!” He said and crossed his arms arrogantly. Yuan's smile faded and his face changed to a face without expression. “Why?”Yuan asked. Ya Xuan shrugged. “Of course because i don't like quiz. Exam is not enough? You torturing us,Yuanyuan laoshi(teacher).”Ya Xuan said.

“Torturing? Why did you said it? It's not like that,Ya Xuan. Sit down or i'll report you to counselors. ”Yuan said with creepy smile. “The heck?!”Ya Xuan cursed by still sat down. Yuan smiled full of victory. “Okay! Let's built a group!”Yuan said. He started to arranged the group.

“Yuanyuan laoshi.” Junkai raised his hand. “Yes,Junkai?”Yuan asked. “I don't have a groups.”Junkai said. Yuan widened and closed his mouth with his palm. “OH NO!What can we do now?!  We don't have enough students to make a group with you!”Yuan said, looking to the right and left.

'Shit! He win once again! I... Really need to find his weakness!'-Junkai.

That's fine,Laoshi. I'm okay being alone.”Junkai tried to smile. “Ah! You really fine being alone?! I can take a girl from other class to be with you.”Yuan said in pitiful tone. Junkai started to got annoyed. “NOPE. I CAN'T DO IT BY MYSELF.”Junkai said with deep voices. Qian Xi got shocked. Junkai must be really annoyed now. His voice usually not this deep. That's what Qian Xi thought.

“Oh. Okay then! Let's the quiz... Begins!”

To Be Continued..

Hello! Oh gosh! Everyone,thank you for reading and thank you very much for waiting for this update! Almost one month i didn't update! Too busy. I'm sorry if it was sucks. It was middle of the year. Of course we busy. Moreover there'll be some event at my school that coming up! Anyways,how was this chapter? Yuan being too mean to Junkai? This chapter full of Junkai's lose😂😂 One more. Thank you to everyone! This story got ranked.😆😆Okay! That's all! Thank you for reading! See you in next chapter! KaiYuan forever! Bye bye!