Dear Teacher: Part 6

What happened in previous chapter:

"Ha~Your teaching method is so bad. Yuanyuan laoshi~" - bad teaching method?

"You're too much this time. But,don't worry. As your childhood friend,i'll support you." A smirk appear on his face - another little devils?

"Hello,Students! Please stand up and greet me!" -Being charged back?

And? What will happen in this chapter? Enjoy and happy reading.

-------------🐱6th🐰---------------

Author POV------------------🍁

"Everyone. Open your science text book page 34."Yuan said. They opened their book except Wang Junkai. Although they all were naughty,but they serious with their lesson. Yuan saw Wang Junkai didn't opened his book. he smiled. He walked towards Wang Junkai's desk. "Wang Junkai. May i know the reason you did not open your book?"Yuan asked,tried to be patient with him with a smile. Junkai looked at him back with smirk. "I'm too lazy,Yuanyuan laoshi (teacher)."He said. "Why? You gonna have an exam soon."Yuan said. "I don't want~" Junkai said. Yuan sighed and Junkai smirked.

"Really?"

"mmhm."

"Are you sure you don't want to?"

"100% sure."

"Okay... I'll give you two choice. You need to Choose. Between you Open your book or i'll give you a punishment."Yuan said with a smirk appeared on his face. Junkai narrowed his eyes.

I could sense a danger.-Wang Junkai.

"i don't want. Too lazy." Junkai said and yawned.

"So... I'll take it as you choose a punishment instead of opening your book.''Yuan said and chuckled full of dangerousness and mystery. And Junkai be like.. 'Ugh... Scary.' That's what he thought. "Let me tell you your punishment!"Yuan shouted. All of the students looked at Yuan with a frightened face.

Yuanyuan laoshi can be scary sometimes. -Students.

"You will not have any baking class for a week!"Yuan said,out loud. Everyone including Wang Junkai widened. "no! I protest!" One of the students, He Junlin said. Yuan glared at him. "Oh? But it's your leader decision."Yuan said and laughed Again, with full of dangerousness.

That can't do! We have baking class 4 times a week! I'm gonna get crazy! Baking class is my favorite! I can relax on that class time! Not like other subject!-Wang Junkai.