Another werewolf? - Chapter 10)

I walked out of Derek's loft dazed and confused. How can transforming into a bloody werewolf somehow, become more difficult? How do I control something that happens every night? How will Scott, or Stiles or anyone help me?

A hand was placed on my shoulder causing me to forget all the unanswered question that ran through my mind. "We'll get through this together," Scott assured me. "But how?" I blurted out, my glassy eyes searching for his. His eyes widened when he saw mine and clasped his hands around my shaking body. "I. I don't know," he whispered, "but we will. I promise."

We all drove to our house in silence. Not knowing what to do in this situation, let alone what do say. Or how to confess to our mum that not only is Scott some supernatural creature of the night, but so is her daughter!

Scott, Stiles, Isaac and I reached home within a couple of minutes. Isaac still not being able to look or speak to me. I saw mum quickly jump out of the couch when we walked through the front door.

"Well look who decides to come home. Scott, Mia, I've left you guys heaps of missed calls. And then you show up near midnight, with friends. You guys do know you all have school tomorrow right?"

We all bounced our heads up and down in unison.

"Alright. To much parenting for one day." She said as she massaged the bridge of her nose with her fingertips. "Stiles, Isaac you are welcome to sleep her the night," she added before walking up the stairs to bed.

I guessed that Stiles would sleep over and that Isaac's family friend - that he is currently living with - wouldn't mind if he spent the night, they don't really care for him much.

I started making my way up stairs to finally rest in comfort and calm down from all the news that I was confronted with today.

I barley made it to the top of the staircase when Isaac eventually spoke in a very quiet whisper.

"Why don't we all sleep down stairs to protect Mia, I mean just as a precaution?"

I sharply turned my body to start walking down the stairs fast towards Isaac. "I don't need protection. I'm not a stupid young girl." I snapped. Isaac tried to argue against me but every time he would attempt to say something, I would talk above him.

"You just think because I'm a girl, I need help to achieve things, or control things." My fists curled up into a ball.

Stiles' P.O.V
Scott and I watched on as Mia argued with Isaac. The moon light reflection shining against a mirror caught my eye. I sighed with relief that it wasn't a full moon just yet. I appointed my focus back on the argument and observed them both.

I tugged on Scott's arm and pointed my finger towards Mia's fists. She released the tension she was applying on them and stretched her hand out reviling claws. I crossed my eyes over to Isaac who's eyes have changed to a yellow colour. I tugged on Scott again.

Scott pushed me aside and stepped in the middle of Isaac and Mia before anyone could get hurt. His eyes were a deep red, alpha eyes. He faced Isaac and growled at him causing Isaac to back away, his head bowing. I grabbed Mia by the wrists into my chest, hoping to wash away the anger I could feel from the heat radiating of her body.

"I don't need protection. I don't need anything for any of you!"

And then in that moment her heart rate had calmed down and her anger had dropped dramatically. She looked down at her hands and the claws that were once there disappeared.

No wonder she was able to hear Isaac from at the top of the stairs. No wonder her anger rose so quickly. She was one of them now. She was a werewolf.

~ ~ ~

Hey everyone sorry for the really late update, I was stuck for a while but now I have so many ideas and they may be a bit confusing so bear with me!

Please comment your thoughts so far and predict what you think is going to happen in the future.

xx