Telling Stiles - (Chapter 7)

"I'm so proud of you." Mum shrieked with happiness, while wrapping her arms around me. "Oh and you too Scott," she sighed then wrapping her arms around Scott.

"This calls for a celebration," mum said as she walked over to the kitchen, snatching the Chinese take-away menu from the bench. "What's new?" I mumbled under my breathe. "Uh, why don't we have a home cooked meal for once?" I suggested while pulling the menu away from mum's hands.

"Yeah!" Scott agreed. "We can invite Stiles over too, he made first line as well." Scott added as his smile grew wider. Mum swayed her head from side to side, "I guess one home cooked meal couldn't hurt anyone," She pointed out. "You two get the table ready while I get all the ingredients. I'll be back soon." Mum smiled as she grabbed her car keys from the kitchen bench and walked out the front door.

"I'll call Stiles," Scott said as he rushed up stairs getting his phone. I opened up the draws to fetch the table cloth.

After I had set the table I folded the clean laundry that were left on the arm rest of the chair. I put Scott's freshly folded t-shirts onto of all Scott's pile of clothes and went to pick up another piece of dry, unfolded laundry.

I used the tip of my fingers as pegs to hold up the t-shirt to my view. I laid it flat down on the table and ran my hands over it. It was if all of what I have been thinking about just vanished. I closed my eyes and a moving image appeared.

Two electrifying blue eyes stood out in the black eerie surrounding. The rustle from the tree swaying in the summer wind and the crackling of the leaves beneath my feet made me realize where I was. The woods. My heart bet louder and faster. A voice spoke in a low whisper but loud enough that I could hear. "Come with me."

"Mia? Mia?" Scott called. I opened my left eye then slowly opened my right eye. "Are you okay?" Scott asked as he walked over to me. I grabbed his hand and lead him to the couch. "It- it was me. I hurt all those people!" I started to cry. I rested my head on Scott's shoulder as he tried to comfort me. We both jumped up from the couch when we heard a knock on the door.

Scott opened the .door and Stiles and his father, the sherif of Beacon Hills steeped foot into our house. "Mum should be here soon." I smiled as I gave Stiles a hug. He is practically like my brother. We've known each other for over 9 years now.

Soon after Stiles and his father had settled in mum came through the door with several grocery bags in each hand. Sherif Stilinski rushed to her aid, helping her carry the groceries inside.

"While mum is cooking dinner, I think we should talk." I announced to Scott and Stiles. The boys both followed me up stairs and into my room. Scott turned so he was standing beside me and facing Stiles. "Tell him what you told me, Mia." He said his face nodding in Stiles direction.

I took in a big breath. "I had a dream that I attacked Scott and attempted to attack my mum. Then I had woke up that morning and there was dry blood stained on my fingers and Lydia was telling me many people got attacked yesterday." I explained, taking in another big breath. "I was folding the clean laundry just before and I had a vision thing that I was at the woods and two bright blue eyes were glowing and someone was whispering 'come with me,' and now I'm here." I sighed. "What was the laundry you were folding at that exact moment?" Stiles questioned as he took a small step closer towards me.

"It was my pajamas, the ones I were wearing that night I nearly attacked mum." I answered. Scott broke the awkward silence that lingered in the air. "We need Derek. He'll know what to do."