Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I sat on a leather couch with my hands resting in my lap and my knees together while Levi rummaged around behind me.

He had my hands confined in handcuffs, the silver rubbed against my skin uncomfortably.

"You have two options" He began, he walked in front of me and sat on the coffee table. "You can sleep in my room, on the floor" He looks up at me. "Or you can sleep in the basement, it's pretty cold down there and you'll have two guards outside your door constantly"

"Basement sounds good" I say, leaning back into the chair. He slides his hand into his back pocket and pulls out a key.

"I'll let you out of your handcuffs, if you agree to come and do a job with me and Ryan"

I instantly replied out of habit, "Ryan and I" He rolled his green eyes at me.

"What's a job?" I ask him, sitting forward and resting my elbows on my knees. "Wait don't answer that, we are going to kill someone. Aren't we?" I mumble, he nods.

"And my Dad's coming so behave" He warns, I glare at him as he jams the key in the lock and turns it, the metal cuffs come apart and I wiggle my hands out of the gaps.

"Does Daddy always supervise?" I ask, the corner of my mouth turning up.

"Don't talk to me like that" He growls, I look down at my lap trying to suppress a giggle.

"We are leaving at eight o'clock so be ready, you're allowed to have a shower"

I scoffed, "Thank you master" I said sarcastically. He raised his eyebrow at me, "Fuck Cora" He ran his fingers through his brown hair, "Don't make this hard on yourself".

I realised the day went by pretty fast considering I was unconscious for about five hours of it and another two were spent trekking through a forest.

I walked upstairs to find the bathroom, it was big and tiled with white marble.

On the corner of the big bath was a pile of clothes I assumed were for me. I turned around and locked the door as soon as I did I felt the lump in my throat grow and tears spilt down my cheeks. A sob my chapped lips, I looked in the mirror realising I looked like complete shit.

I peeled the dirty clothes off my skin and sat them on the floor, I looked at myself in the mirror.

My brown hair was messy and the ends knotted, I had dark unforgiving bags under my eyes. My mascara was running down my cheeks, picking up a small abundance of dirt and foundation. I looked like a mess, I sighed softly and turned to the shower.

I started the shower, the cold water piercing my skin before turning hot. I let the hot water run down my back as I stood in the shower, letting the steam envelope me as it took over the shower, turning the shower walls to droplets of water.

I squeezed soap into my hands and scrubbed myself clean and as the shower water ceased so did my tears.

I opened the shower door welcoming the cool air onto my skin and wrapped myself in the fluffy dark blue towel.

The clothes he had got for me were all pretty plain, black skinny jeans and a black t-shirt. There was also a bra which was surprisingly my size and some plain underwear.

I slid the jeans on my legs which were a size too big, the shirt was an okay fit. I brushed my hair with a comb I found inside a drawer.

I gathered my clothes and the wet towel in a bundle and dropped them in the laundry which I noticed before.