The Bestfriend

Edward woke up with the phone ringing....
Hey bro.....
Bro... musta? Haven't heard from you lately...
Marco... you really have to call me this early...and video call pa....
Bro... you looked different... you are not on your room?
Nope i am not...
Edward sat down on the bed and accidentally shown the other side of the bed where his wife is sleeping...

Holy Sh#%t!!! Edward sino ang kasama mo dyan? Alam ba ni Maymay yan? Bakit may babae kang kasama?!!
"Calm down bro .. that's my wife....
Hey wag kang magbiro...
Yes look.....as he said this he positioned his phone so that Marco could see the face of Maymay.

Wow... it came early bro.I thought you both end up together but not at this point of your career.Might as well congratulate you both... you take care of her okay? Kailan lang nangyari to? Bakit hindi ko alam.

I'm sorry bro... it all came so fast. When she said yes we got married the next day... but you will be the best man on our church wedding...
Really now... tampo ako sa inyo ha? Secret secret pa kayo....
Don't be...
I know... pero paano na mga contracts nyo?
Well dad and I have checked it already at wala naman nagbabawal na mag asawa...
Yeah but what if hindi na kayo tanggapin nang mga tao? What if she got pregnant hindi na sya makapagtrabaho....
We already talked about that and I guess if ever we got pregnant then I will be the one to support her... ako na muna magtatrabaho... besides I don't want her to get tired na of all her schedules.
Pero sayang naman... but then payong kapatid... take it slow okay? Happy ako sa inyo..
Thanks bro... we are here in Bali for our honeymoon and we will go home tomorrow na for we have to attend an event tomorrow.
Okay bro! Enjoy and see you when you both come back..
Okay see you soon. Dinner tayo.
Bye...
Narinig lahat ni Marydale ang usapan nang magkaibigan. Hindi muna sya nagmulat nang mata nya. Napaisip sya nang mga narinig na sinabi ni Marco. Paano if hindi na sila bigyan nang kontrata or projects? Paano na ang mga plano nya na pagpatayo nang bahay nang mama nya at mga kapatid? Paano na ang pagpaaral nya sa mga kapatid. Hindi pwedeng iaasa nya yun kay Edward. Nakakahiya...
Edward lay down to her side and hugged her. He kissed her cheeks and she opened her eyes..
Good morning love... Marco called... and he knows na about this...
Ano ang sabi nya?
He was shocked but is happy for both of us.
Okay...
You are okay sweetheart? You look sick... or you are just tired...
Siguro pagod nga ako...
You sleep again and I will wake you up later for breakfast. Its early pa naman...
Okay...
I love you.
I love tou too Edward.