Edward

I drowsed while I waited for Maymay finish her make up as we have a pictorial for a magazine. We still have one more lay out and we can call it a day. Then she came out together with Mom. She is wearing an all white pantsuit, clunging to her body like second skin. I have to blink twice as she smiled at me. I was speechless and could not find the words to say.
"May,  you look great! As always! I gave her a hug and we proceed to the set.
We finished the shoot at an earlier time so we decided to have dinner and we want to go watch a movie.
As we get in to our service with Maymay beside me, she instinctively put her head on my shoulder and hugged me. I gave her head a kiss and tell her " you take a rest and I will wake you up when we are already there"
She smiled sleepily and mouthed " I love you".

"Anak, kayo na lang ni Maymay ang mag dinner. I need to fetch your laundry for our tomorrow's flight. I need to get all your things ready. Pat and I had already planned what to bring for both of you. I will send you the car later after your date.
"You sure it's okay mom? You eat na lang at the condo? Or you want me to bring something for you?
No na anak. Okay na ako. You both take care na lang and minimize PDA's ok? Ikaw nakakalimot ka minsan.
Sure mom.

"Wake up sweetie " we are here na"
She opened her eyes and smiled.
Let's go. Mom won't go with us.
Tita Cath,,ayaw nyong sumama?
Okay lang anak, marami pa akong gagawin.
Enjoy kayo.
Bye po tita." Maymay kissed my mom and we went inside the mall.
May? Should we dine out first or take out and watch movie?
Watch na tayo nang movie. Gusto ko matulog...
What?" You mean May we will watch movie while you sleep? If you are really tired we should go home na lang." As i speak I touch her forehead checking if she has a fever or what.
"Edwardo naman, gusto ko lang naman na magkasama tayo. " Okay hindi ako matutulog"
Sige take out tayo nang MCDO.