First Morning

Sun was peaking on the curtains when Edward opened his eyes. It is going to be a beautiful day and he realized somebody is beside him. He checked and saw her, with one arm resting on his bare chest.
He felt wamrth and looked tenderly on her face. He could stare at her forever. When she sleeps like a baby, when she is awake and full of energy, when she is weary , when she is happy. He finds it facinating looking at her. He could not explain why, but he felt a tugging in his heart everytime she is near him. He kissed her lips trying to wake up her. Without warning a slap to his face hit him.
Oh my god! Edwardo! Bakit andito ako?
May.... yan ang good morning kiss mo sa akin?
Bushak ka kasi nambibigla ka, sorry...
Kiss mo muna ako...
Hindi pa ko naka toothbrush oi..."anya ni Maymay.
Dapat sanay ka na sweetie na tabi mo ako.." napapailing na lang si Edward.
Sorry na..." hinalikan sya sa labi nang girlfriend nya sabay yakap.
May...can we continue what happened last night?
Hala Edwardo ! Papagalitan nako ni Mama nyan...
Natatawa na lang si Edward sabay yakap sa kasintahan.
Okay kung ayaw mo hindi kita pipilitin.
Kinuha ni Maymay ang kamay ni Edward sabay sabing" mahal na mahal kita Edwardo. Alam mo yan. Malapit naman tayong ikasal di ba? "  sabay hapit nang bewang nito at niyakap nang mahigpit.
I understand May. That's why I love you more..let's go and make breakfast na. Baka gising na si Mama. By the way change your clothes muna. Here use this one.
Kinuha naman ni Maymay ang inabot nya na t-shirt.
Pagkalabas nito sa cr nya ay suot na nito ang pinahiram nya.
"May, dapat siguro I'll cover you up na lang. "

He stared at her bare legs, only half of which is covered by his shirt. He felt something stirring in him. He shook his head and scooped Maymay in his arms in a tight hug.
"You are a little tempest.. let's hurry up or else...
Kinurot na lang sya ni Maymay at hinila palabas nang kwarto.
Good morning Tita Cathy!
Mommy na lang May... ano ba.. sandali luto na to, umupo na kayo dyan.
Edward ipagtimpla mo nang gatas si Maymay.
Tita Cathy ay Mama Cathy ako na lang po..
Nakangiti pero si Edward na ang gumawa nang gatas ni Maymay.
Here babe...
Thank you...
He saw her blushed and he could not help but smile.
Habang kumakain na sila, biglang nagtanong si Edward kung may kilalang judge si Mama Cathy.
Bakit anak?
I want us to get married today Ma. Ayoko namang may masabi si Mama Lorna na dito na sya natutulog tapos hindi pa kami kasal. Di ba May? And I will let you decide the church wedding May. Where do you want us to get married? 
Gusto ko sana sa Camiguin ... kaya lang pagkakaguluhan tayo nang mga tao doon. Sa Bali kaya? Gusto ko dun...
If that's what you want then Bali it is..
Parang secret wedding lang Mama Cath, para walang tsismis.
Okay din yun May... pero dapat ikasal din kayo sa Germany. Marami kaming relatives dun. But we will keep it a secret.
Sandali tatawagan ko si tito nyo if may kilala syang judge.
Pagkaalis nang ina ay biglang hinila ang kasintahan sa kwarto nito.
He hungrily kissed her while tearing off her briefs. He pressed himself against her on the door while his hands  erotically played with her. He thrust one finger liking on to a mating rhythm. Slowly repeating the motion. Maymay is shocked but is dazed by her emotions.
Edwarddd...huwag....
I can't stop it May pleasee.. just this one.
He take off her shirt ,with her naked, he sucked her breast as she fondled her. She is so wet. He kneeled and try to open her legs kissing her there. He try to thrust his tounge like what his fingers have done...
Edwardddd...
He scooped her and carried her to their bed.
He slowly lay her down and hurriedly take off all of his clothing.
As he went back , Maymay closed her eyes.
May why are you closing your eyes,? Still shy,?
You have to help me with this May please?
Natatakot ako ....
Don't be. It is me.. I am very happy that we share this moment together..I love you so much babe.
I love you too My Edward! Ang saya saya ko na ikaw ang mapapangasawa ko. Mahal na mahal kita.
They kissed slowly. Edward led Maymay's hand to his growing member. He let her touch him as he carress her body. He slowly parted her thighs and began to enter her. Maymay whimpered with pain as he stopped because he is scared she might faint.
Kaya mo May,?
Maymay nodded and kissed him hungrily. She wrapped both her legs around her waist as they both reach greater heights as both of them shuddered. Edward can not explain what happened. It is not like in the movies he have seen. Maybe because it is him and Maymay.
He slowly eased out and kissed her.
That is one we will remember forever babe.
Maymay just kissed him and hug him tightly.
Edward ..
Hmmm...
Can I kiss you?
Ha?
Maymay straddled him and kissed him as if trying new ways of kissing.
Edward who is somewhat ammused just let her led where it is going.
She gently eased down to his still growing member and to his surprise they both are still for it. That second time was great. As she lay her head on his chest, he said.
May dahan dahan lang... baka paglabas natin dito apat na apo nina mommy.
Mahal kita Edwardo..
I love you more....
So everyday gagawin natin to tapos nang kasal?
He giggled and said... yes babe for you anytime anywhere...
Bushak totoo? Kaya pa la May honeymoon..yun pala yun.
I love you May pero magbihis na tayo baka magtaka na si mommy.
Oo nga pala patay... baka narinig tayo ...
Hahahhaa hindi. Okay I will go outside and ask if the judge can come here this afternoon. Magpahinga ka lang dyan. I will tell mommy you are tired.
He kissed her and said. "I am beginning to love the married life babe. Especially  with you. "
And off he goes outside.