First Night

I look at her lying on my bed, she really fit
In my world. With all my star wars collection, my blue covered bed.. her all white ensemble, a crop top and white jeans, I feel something boiling in me.
I shake my head to erase those unwanted thoughts. I took off her Adidas, her favorite , my gift last Christmas. I smiled when I saw her worn out socks. She is still the Marydale that I love, the simple girl that I adore so much. She can afford all the luxury but still uses her old worn out socks.
It hit me hard. Am I really ready to bring her to the adult world? She maybe older than me but she is still a child. Very innocent. I love her so much. There is an ache on my chest right now just thinking losing her. I would die literally if I lose her.
Maybe I am very selfish just thinking of my happiness than hers. Maybe she is not ready yet. She has so much to enjoy in her life that if we got married and we will have kids she will not enjoy things she is enjoying right now.
Why haven't thought of that ?
We will talk tomorrow again.
As i lay down beside her, I lie facing her with my arms wrapped around her.
She is too tiny . Her waist is too small i could cover it with one hand.
As I stare at her flat stomach..the sexiest part of her body. I know guys are drooling looking at it. I slowly trace the outline of her stomach. I slowy caress her with my thumb..
Oh May!!! You are sleeping but you make a man go wild.
I shiftedmy body covering her with my weight. We are still fully dressed. I fumbled with my shirt and throw it on th floor.
I try to slowy kiss her eyes. Her ears.Licking the inside of her ears ,I could hear her moan.
May, wake up....wake up sleeping beauty...
I coaxed her lips for her to open it. She wrapped her arms around me and grab my head and kissed me dreamily...
I wanted to devour all of her..
There is no turning back right now.
Kissing her lips like and old mating rhythm. I opened the button of her tight jeans. As I finally get her out of the jeans ,I left her for a moment to unzip my pants. Shit!! I have not known this is happening right now.
May! Please tell me to stop! While I still can.
She open her eyes with a wild look.
No, bumalik ka dito Edwardo...
My last ounce of strenght is gone as I tumble back on the bed.
She is wearing the pink briefs again.
MyMay! I love you so much ...
I love you more Edwardo!wag mo akong saktan!
No way May! I will try to be gentle. I am a little excited too. It's my first time too. Just tell me if I do something wrong.
I slowly outlined the waistband of her briefs. Slowly I tried to caress what is under it...I parted her thighs and began caressing the folds of her femininity. She is moaning so loud and I can see she loves it. I pull her undies down, and replace my thumb with my lips. I want her to experience the heights of making love. I want her to come. I then kissed her hard in the mouth while making my fingers find her center. I tenderly thrust her with my finger feeling the heat of her body.
Edward....
Yes May!

Hindi ko na kaya!
No May tell me if you have come already...
I sucked her breast as i fondled her more. I replace my fingers with my lips once again and she gave a shuddering climax and moaned loudly.
I stopped and I lay on her top breathing heavily.
Maymay! Are you okay?
Ano ang ginawa natin Edwardo?!!
I kissed her tenderly and laughed.
May nasa foreplay pa lang tayo.
Hala hindi pa sex yun?
No! That is the art of making love.
Eh ikaw? Dapat ikaw. Di ba dapat ano yun?
Hay Maymay!
Edwardo saan mo natutunan yun? Hmpph!
Hey babe! Ikaw lang kaya"
Bakit ang galing galing mo? Are you sure ako lang?
Yes po ikaw lang. I learned it from reading books...
Talaga lang ha...!
You are jealous with no one Maymay!
We will go to sleep na I promised Mama Lorna kasal muna.
Bushak tapos na?
Really now Maymay don't tempt me..I held her hand and let her feel my manhood.
Sheetttt tama sabi nila malaki.. ganun talaga yun?

Maymay! Who taught you that?
Secret!!
I love you Mymay! It can wait.
I love you too husband.... isa pa please?
May tulog na tayo pagod na ako at isa pa baka hindi ko na ma control to.
Okay let sleep.
I love you may.
Hala Edwardo okay lang kay Mama dito ako matulog?
Yes. I told you she loves me.
Okay , sarap mo palang kayakap, ini imagine ko lang to eh.
May you sleep na. Ang daldal mo.
Okay good night mylabs
He smiled sleepily as he kissed her lips and lay her head on his chest.
He is home.