Chapter eight

Rayn's P.V.O

Well here we are on our way to see this romantic movie I didn't want to tell her about, but I know she will like it most girls do and even tho she doesn't maybe this is her chance to meet some girl friends not just me 😊.

Well t only girls who are going to be around are Kate and Kylie, who are twins. Kate is my ex while me and Kylie don't get along just cause she thinks am some kind of fuck boy which I can't fully argue l, I have my weaknesses and girls are at the top. So tonight its just going to be me, sam, Kate, Kylie, James, and Martin. 

A outside her house debating if I should text her and I do she immediately replies saying she's coming, in just a few seconds I hear the door open and she is walking towards me I love her style, its dimple but also to die for.

"Hey", she says.

"Hai, you look great."

"Mhhh thanks you too. "

She says it as if I just didn't compliment her😕 she didn't even blush mmhh weird.

"Do you still wanna know the title of the movie?",  i say to break this unbearable silence which she is surprisingly comfortable in.

"Definately,  but before you tell me I was reading this novel that has got me thinking lately?"

"What's it about?"

"Its about this girl who has been locked up in her house for eighteen years just because her mum makes her believe that she is dick and can not be in contact with the outside world, bummer ryt?"

She talks about novels like its reality do much life in her eyes, its amazingly adorable.
"Well little missy, you just spoiled the movie for both of us", I say with a slight chuckle

"Wait we watching everything everything?"

"Yah!"

"Omg even better 😁"

As we are about to reach I see her texting maybe her boyfriend or someting.
Anyway who am I to care.
"Sam,  we here"
"Oohh good 😃"she says, tho she looks a bit nervous.

Oohh I forgot to clear it out the movie is being watched in our personal cinema which is Martins basement. And just to be clear I didn't just make these friends at the party we have been friends since high school together with most of the students here its like a continuation of Standford high school which is nice and , cause my high school days were the bomb 💣 I was like the most famous guys not knowing why or maybe because I was I fuck boy. But those days are long gone but I feel like its hating me with all these people from high school.

So here we are walking down to Martin basement after being welcomed by his mum. Just before I open the door Sam grabs my hand and I can feel how hard this is for her so I grab hers too we walk in and find everyone waiting for us to start watching the movie.

"Finally, you here wat took you.... "James hesitates when he sees sam.
"Hello fine lady," he says as he walks towards us.

Everyone giggles except Kate, well I wants expecting her to.

"Hey, what's you name? " say Kylie in a happy tone.

"Samantha, but you can call me sam. "
She says it do calmly, then Kylie calls her over to join her and Kate on the floor with tones of blankets. Just to keep warm 😂 girls can be girls.
I see Kate faintly smile at her as she settles near Kylie l, I can tell she ain't to happy.

So we all settle as Martin starts the movie, and everyone's attention is taken.

Its been 30 minutes since the movie started and I can see Kylie and sam making simple glance, smiles and little chats on the parts the boy and girl meet.
She's not so bad at socializing after all.

"Hey man,  are you even watching or just staring at sam. Martin whispers.

"Mmmhhh a lit bit of both I reply with a chuckle, "

"Ssshhhhhhhhhh"
Kylie and sam both shut me up!

"Sooooorry I quietly say as they both turn there attention back.

We watch the whole movie and now its done sadly I could stay in that position and watch sam's dace forever.

Just then sam gets up to get a bottle of water by the table at the far end and to my surprise Kate follows her... Oohh shit what now. I everyone else has noticed the sudden move, when Kylie gives me that worried look.

"Hai am kate"

"Nice to meet you am... "

"No need to finish I know who you are " she say sarcastically.

"Well if that the case, you have saved me alot of energy. "

"Are you dating Rayn?"

"Sam giggles, kate save me the strength."

I can see sam coming back to the couch and am relived with that we all start saying our good byes sams chats a little with Kylie and waves to kate who does the same and we out. At least now she has a friend.

So we in the car now am driving sam back home she looks a very happy and a bit more smiley.

"Wanna tell me what making you smile?"

"Have you ever dated kate?"
The words come out so strong I am shocked.

"Mmhh yah for the whole of my final year, why do you ask?"
"Cause that's what making me smile 😊 "

Thanks for reading guys have I not improved with updates 😊please don't forget to vote and comment
:-) :-) :-) :-* :-D
Love you all
P. S... Thanks for reading 📚