Chapter six

"Mmhh, yah if that okay with you? "I say.
"Yah ", he says with a slight smirk on his lips.
An awkward silence creeps between us for a second before he speaks up.
"So you heading to class.? "
"Yah well I would if I knew were yo go! " I say slightly sarcastically and he releases a small laugh 😄.
"Follow me! ", he says before walking away, I follow him for about thirty minutes, passing by people who are constantly saying hai to him, I guess his already famous his party must have been a hit!

He is now slowing down I think my stop is near.

"Here we are! " he say, as he stops at a door that is way taller than both of us.
"Thanks, I guess this is bye for the day?"
"Not quite", ma lady he smirks"We in the same class! "
Omg I can do my happy dance write now but I don't think its appropriate so I act cool.
"Oh that's great,"
"Don't get too exited, I can be challenging," he say while opening the door for us to enter.
The class is slightly packed but I can notice the spaces and empty chairs.

We walk to the back of the class together and rayn passes me a sit next to his. Okay here we go. Class 😀.

Its been hours since I entered this class am beginning to get bored so I lay my head on my desk board.
"No sleeping in this class beautiful" rayn says. As he drives his attention back to the lecture. Would it be weird to admit that his little phrases like cutie and beautiful have a slight effect on me.
As As look back at him, his attention is so fixed on the lesson I get that feeling that he really is a competition.
I never really had to worry about being beaten in school work cause am like an A+ student, but Ryan gives me that doubt.
"Should I pose? "
"Why would you do that? "
"Cause you have been staring at me for the past hour? "
Omg I turn to my books, when my cheeks turn red oh my God, its everything shyness embarrassment.. I hope this class is almost done.

Rayn's P.V.O

This class is boring as hell. I look at sam and she is looking really great with her pony tail and her eyes omg they are to die for. Geez I have never thought of a girl like this. Then my phone lights up on my table am sure its a text but from who this is a new number?
I pick it up:

Should I pose😊😉

Sam 😜.

I look at her and she is smiling
Omg the smile ❤.