He left me

(After 2 years)

Lee Ara Pov

Me and jimin, are together all happy and cheerful.
But in the last few weeks, he was a bit kind of distracted I think. Always on his phone or he was working and came at 1 am in the morning smelling like women's perfume. I am actually pregnant with his baby.

But

What is wrong with him

Park Jimin Pov

Oh god my NEW girlfriend is just so hot and cute. Yeah I cheated on Ara and I am still cheating. Well it is as simple as that.

I
LOST
MY
FEELINGS
FOR
ARA

yeah that is how it goes. So my new girlfriend AKA Kang Seulgi I love her just so much.

Well I am going to tell Ara about it cause I can't keep it a secret anymore

3RD person Pov

(Hear the song now)

Jimin just came home and saw Ara looking at him with a happy face. 'Weird' he thought as he fake smiled to her.
He took a seat next to her and said, "Ara-Jimin I have to tell you something" they both said on the same time. "You go first" she said,"Ok, well Ara I am sorry to say but I don't love you anymore" he said just like that, not even thinking about how she will take it. "W-what, but I am P-p-pregnant with your baby" she said while tears were falling out of her eyes like a waterfall. "It is not my problem go and abort it" he said coldly.

"Get out" Ara said, as there was rage and sadness in her eyes. "Gladly, bye" he said happily, as he left me there crying, sobbing hard and mad.

'What should I do now'

Author note

Hey guys I know I took a long time but there was school and a lot of homework.

And sorry to curse but. MAN THIS SHIT IS GETTING DEEP. 😱😱😱😱😱😱

So what do you guys think. 🧐🤨🤓

Leave a comment and vote for this book thank you. 😍😍

From you dearest Authornim❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘