chapter 1

Hello. This is my first chapter, I really hope you guys enjoy it. Sorry for kind of pushing this off and not posting it right away. There will probably be tons and tons of errors, but I'll try to continuously correct them. Anyways I hope you like it!

Luke's Point of View

It was absolutely frustrating. Everyone, everything. I just needed a breather. I put on my hoodie and walked out the door. I heard Calum shout something, but I just don't care.

The wind pushed against me as I tried to walk. I didn't know where I was going, but I was going somewhere regardless of the weather. The sky was misty and foggy with a grey tint to it, which couldn't be much worse. Today was just one of those days that I occasionally hate.

I walked for what seemed hours and found myself in a small, quiet town. As soon as I began to walk around and actually enjoy myself for once this day it began to rain. "Shit," I mumbled. It got harder and the wind continued to push me away. I could barely see anything and the rain was just blocking my view. I was already drenched in water and there was no way of fixing that.

I ran into the nearest building I could find and opened the door. "Sorry sir, but we're closed due to bad weather," a lady a little younger then me said. "Are you joking? There is no other place to go into, and I'm not going out there again. Do you know who I am?" I asked suddenly. My heart was racing and my anger was getting the best of me. "Listen here, I'm stuck inside this building for at least two days. I don't care if you're famous or whatever. Just sit down and wait," she grumbled at me.

A huge smirk appeared on my face. "So you do know who I am?" I watched as she walked over and locked the door so this wouldn't happen again. "I'm pretty sure the entire population knows who you are. Just because I can match a name to your face doesn't mean that I like you."

I sat in silence as I remembered that not everyone will like me, but why? So I asked of course. "Why?" Was all I could choke out. "How do you not know? You're a huge jerk. No one in this small town wants to be affiliated with some cocky singer like you." She shot back. Another awkward and painful silence filled the air.

"Look I'm sorry, I'm just having a bad day. Your music is great okay? I just - there's just tons of rumors about you." I just nodded my head in response. Is that really what people thought of me? Maybe that's how I got in this position in the first place.

"Do you know how long the storm will be?" I asked suddenly. "It's a hurricane, it's a category five, so it's going to last at least two days." She said. "Two days? Do you think I have two days to spare for some stupid storm?" I looked at her like she was crazy. "Hey, don't look at me. I'm going to be stuck inside with you for two days straight. Do you think that makes me feel any better? I can't even walk home to be with my family." She fired back.

I just shook my head and sat there. I finally realized that this was a coffee shop. "Hey, is there anyway I can still buy a coffee?" I said as she glared at me. "Serve yourself pop star." Man, why was she so sassy? She turned around and walked into what I think was the storage room or kitchen. I poured out some coffee and began drinking. "Oh go ahead, make yourself comfortable it's not like your a stranger or anything. Why don't you just lay down on the booth," She spat out as I put my feet on the table. "It's not like anyone has to clean those or anything."

I sighed. I'm stuck with some sassy girl with glasses who is probably a nerd. That works at a coffee shop with a library on the other half. I laid my head back on the booth as I quickly fell asleep.

-----

Gina's Point of View

I was stuck with some cocky jerk for forty-eight freaking hours. He's literally drooling and snoring all over the booth, something else I have to clean. He has absolutely no appreciation for anything or anyone and he damn well needs to learn how to appreciate something. He'd been asleep for hours by now and I just continued reading my book "Jane Eyre", which might I say was an amazing book that I have read one too many times.