V - A Mirrored World pt. 2

•an hour later•
••1:45 pm••

Alright, Y/N.
Get your head in the game.
You got this.
Just act professional and
Do.
Not.
Stutter.

I repeated to think these words for the last 30 minutes whilst taking a quick shower and preparing myself for the interview. I wore a slightly buttoned up coat with a white shirt underneath it, along with some jeans and my cleanest sneakers. If you're going to become an idol, you better be wearing something an idol would wear. No point in not doing so, anyways.

I also forgot to mention that I'm going to have a special little private audition, mainly because I was a little bit late with the whole competition thing, and also because I got news that they'd want to see what I could do performance wise. To be fair, I never really was a good dancer, nor a good rapper either. In reality, the only thing I could bring to the table was singing, and even then, although I have done my own share of performing a while back, I haven't sung that much ever since. But unfortunately, I don't think I'd have much of a chance to do anything else.

As I was preparing, I saw Nick waking up, and like the little snooper that he is, automatically starts asking me a shit ton of questions.

"Why are you all dressed up like that?" He asked, still very groggy from the bed.

"Because I got an interview to go to." I replied, trying not to overdo it.

"Why does my head hurt so much..." He asked, gripping his messy hair.

Yeah.
He's hungover.

After coming to the sudden realization of him getting drunk last night, I then got out of the room and filled a bucket with water and ice (but mostly water, don't wanna cause too much pain), and then came back to our bedroom.

I saw him still on his bed, looking at me with a puzzled expression on his face.
I looked at him with a mischievous grin, preparing to dump the bucket water on his face, and without warning.

"What are you doing with that-
HOLY SHIT THAT'S COLD!" He exclaimed, having been dumped on with ice-cold water.

"Sober up, your shift's in a hour." I said while pulling him up from the confines of his cold bed, only to earn a punch in the balls from my colleague.

"That's what you get for dumping me with that shit." He said, drying off the excess water from his head with a towel.

"Y-you're welcome." I replied, still holding onto my injured sack.

"If you'll excuse me, I have a shower to take. See you later, 'trainee'." He said, patting my back whilst leaving to take a shower.

Cunt.

Once I recovered from that whole ordeal, I checked my clock only to realize that I still had about a half-hour left to wait until I had to go to the building, so as any sensible person on this planet would do, I will jack off-
I mean practice my singing so that I'd be at my best once I do my whole audition. And even then, if I were even close to getting accepted, there would still be a metric shit ton of practicing to do even before the debut. But hey, we've all got to die a little if we wanna live, right?

"Songs to sing, songs to sing..." I muttered to myself whilst thinking of a potential song to sing.

Shock?
As much as I remember that song, I don't think it would be good to try.

Haru Haru?
I do know the lyrics, but it would be  sudoku if I were to sing that.

Troublemak-
No.