IV - A Mirrored World

•a day after•
••5:00 am••

I woke up a tad bit earlier than usual, so I decided to head to the park. I just wore some of my normal jogging clothes (even though this 'trip' was sans jogging), with my Ipod in hand.

Yeah, I still use an Ipod.
Don't judge.

It was relatively dark when I arrived there, but it didn't really matter. I put on my earplugs, changing the track to Growl by EXO. An oldie but a goodie.

While making my way there, I decided to look around the area for things I could buy or have. I was pretty hungry at the moment, and this is only the second time I've been to this park.
I went by the occasional restaurant or two, a few convenience stores here and there, the playground in the corner, and the fountain in the middle. Although I was hungry, I didn't go to either restaurant (as both were not enough to fit the amount of money that I brought) or any of the convenience stores. I guess I just don't like what they have here.

Oh god, I need food.

Help.

After what felt like an eternity roaming around the park and it's general vicinity, I saw something that caught my eye. It was a food vendor selling some generic-looking street food. I went up to the vendor while trying to grab my wallet.

"How much is this?" I asked, pointing at the deep-fried balls of egg.

"That will be 400 won." He said, smiling like he's trying his best. His outfit was rather stereotypical, apron and all. His name tag read 'Jung Hoseok', not that it matters, anyway.

I mean, it's not like he'd get uber famous with a group in the US or something.

I handed him the money, and he prepared it for me, in the paper tray and all.

"Thank you for buying!" He said, beaming like the rays of the sun.
I then got the food and left, seeing him waving at me while I left.

God, he's weird.

I then went back inside the park while holding my bought food. It took me about 10 minutes to find a bench with space, as it is the time when most people come here. As I walked towards the bench, I noticed something a bit peculiar. When I got close, my mind actually focused and I was able to distinguish who was on the bench.
It was that squirrel-looking girl, the one from TWICE i think.

"Hey, is it alright if I sit here?" I asked, trying to slightly copy the way she did.

"Sure." She said, slightly looking up from her phone to glance at me.

"Wait. You're that dude who saved Tzuyu that one time, right?" She asked, sounding awfully suspicious.

"Yes, yes I am." I said, sitting down on the bench.

"I forgot to say my name. I'm Minatozaki Sana." She said, extending her hand.

"Well, Ms. Minatozaki, I am Y/L/N Y/N." I said, shaking her hand.

"There's no need to go all formal on me. You could just call me Sana." She replied, trying to sound casual.

"Ok." I replied, taking an egg from the tray.

"So what brings you here?" She asked.

"What?" I asked, egg in my mouth.

It was some delicious generic-looking food, for that matter.

"I said, what brings you here?" She asked, her voice becoming a bit louder.

"I just came here to walk around, Y'know?" I replied, soon hearing a 'Ding!' from her phone.

"Aish, I gotta go Y/N. Goodbye, I guess?" She said, rushing to leave the bench.

"Alright, goodbye then." I replied, waving goodbye.

It only took a minute for her to leave the park. I saw her with 2 of her friends, talking to each other while looking at me.

Were they talking about me?
Eh, who cares.

I then took out my phone to check the time.

(9:46 am)

I still had a few minutes before I had to get ready, so I just sat on the bench.
I did need to think about last night, though.

It's been a day since that night happened. God, that was weird.
To think that I, a lazy lowlife who is practically unknown to the entire world, has just met 9 upcoming idols (not to mention saving one of them from rape), getting shot near the stomach but not even hitting any vital organs, AND to have a second chance to work at JYP Entertainment? Talk about luck in the highest degree. Not to mention the fact that those all happened in one night.

It was a tad bit hard to believe, even for myself, as the fact that I never even thought I could even defend my own self. I have always felt like I was a nobody, a speck of dust in the wind, a bullet in a machine gun. And yet, to have ALL of this happen to me?

Not to mention the fact that I was able to directly hit his pointer finger and chop it off in one thrust. Out of all the things that could have happened, I happened to be on the good side of things? And even then, it was the pointer finger of his gun hand. I could have DIED had it not been for that direct slice. I would have been a dead man in mere seconds. But for some reason, I was able to pull the feat off without ANY prior practice. I got super lucky that time.

After around 30 minutes of contemplating about last night, I decided to go back to my apartment. I finished up the last of my deep-fried eggs, and left the park.

It was time to look my best, and stand up tall.

===========================
Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sorry for the long delay to this book.

As of the date of making this chapter (June 9, 2018), I took a bit of a hiatus in writing because of the massive writer's block I was having.

And even then, I still had vacation to look forward to (which I will experience once I finish up this chapter), which means that I can't post any chapters (because pretty much any good vacation spot here in the good ol' 7,107 is sans good internet, pardon my french).

But still, I hope I made it up to Y'all with the next few chapters. (Oh, and this was wrote on the first day of my vacation, so I can't guarantee anything about multiple chapters.)

Chae is slowly biaswrecking me.
K bye ☆〜(ゝ。∂)