𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
FLUFF
SLIGHT ANGST
COMFORT

、、、

"anything i want?" taehyung asked as his eyes raked over the large variety of candy in front of his eyes.

"yes baby, anything." jeongguk smiled; squeezing his boyfriend's hand in a reassuring manner.

"i suppose one of these will do." jeongguk heard taehyung mutter, as the boy picked up a bag of sour skittles.

"okay." the older had grinned even wider; raising his eyebrows at taehyung slightly.

"okay." taehyung nodded and turned to the taller male with a gentle smile on his face.

"okay? is-is that it?" the businessman was shocked as his significant other answered him with a silent nod. "are you sure baby? you know you can get more."

"i'm okay, thank you." the younger had smiled; waving the packet of skittles in his hand happily. "this is more than enough, unless you want something jeoggu." taehyung had offered.

"no-no it's...huh let's go pay." jeongguk gulped; trying his best to not let his voice crack. taehyung nodded slowly, eyebrows furrowing in concern, as he allowed jeongguk to pull him towards the cash registers.

、、、

"ggu?" taehyung had called out as he watched his older boyfriend trace the rim of his coffee cup with his fingertip. the other male had been quite distracted all afternoon and the coffee shop they were in right now proved no different from the earlier circumstances.

"hmm?" he hummed paying no mind to what taehyung had just said.

"are you okay?" the younger asked for what felt like the hundredth time; genuinely concerned for his lover. "you look like you're about to cry."

that statement was enough to open the flood gates for jeongguk as the first batch of large salty tears streamed down his face. he was quick to wipe the few stray tears away, with his large calloused fingers, before another lot had made their way down his face. he sniffled and let out a shaky breath; all while gripping the handle of his coffee cup tightly.

taehyung eyes widened as he watched the scene unfold before him. jeongguk very rarely cried in private and it had never happened in public before. the older rarely shared any of his vulnerable feelings with the general public let alone their friends; so for taehyung to witness this was unbelievable.

"ggu, don't-don't cry please." he begged; totally unsure of what to do in this situation. taehyung felt completely useless; considering he had absolutely no idea what to do in this scenario.

"i'm sorry baby i-i just couldn't help it." jeongguk breathed out; chuckling to himself slightly.

"why are you crying jeoggu?" taehyung asked, in a voice barely above a whisper, as he reached over with his right hand to grab jeongguk's.

"you're growing up so fast, god, you-you're just the best thing that has ever happened to me and i don't want you to graduate because i don't want you to leave me." taehyung gently smiled at his lover's response; eyes curling up so he was practically squinting.

"oh jeoggu, i'm not gonna leave you. not now, not ever. even in my next life, i'll be born joined to you if i have to." the younger grinned; squeezing jeongguk's hand reassuringly like the older had done earlier. "don't worry jeoggu, i'm not gonna leave you and make you sad. i don't ever wanna make you sad."

"thank you baby, i'm sorry i know i'm supposed to-"

"no, don't even finish that sentence. i am yours and you are mine, we take care of each other. a relationship is a two way thing, it would be quite sad if i didn't take care of you. i'm sorry i'm not much help right now though." taehyung frowned; rubbing his thumb against the skin of jeongguk's hand.

"god baby, no you're-you're perfect. thank you, my love." jeongguk smiled; leaning across the table to leave a quick peck onto taehyung's plump lips.

"don't you even worry about it ggu."

、、、

i'm a cancer.
i also really want a boyfriend but we all can't have what we want.