Even Althea's parents could not see her anymore after the host introduces her.

She just instructed her friends to inform her family that she will see them in their house.

Mr. Felix Guevarra was a bit thwarted, knowing her only daughter purposely avoided them seeing in the public.

But he understands and he supported whatever his youngest daughter decision will be......maybe in time she will come around sooner hopefully.

.

.

.

"Mom?! Dad?!" Jade is now surprise why the house is so quiet, knowing all her family are staying with her.

Walking to their Dining Area, she heard noises and laughter.

As Jade open the door her jaw literally drop......there seating with her family is.............

.

.

.

"Althea?!"

All her family including Althea turns their heads towards her.

"Althea, what are you doing here?" Jade is so confused and on the other hand so happy.

Seeing Althea again in their mansion wearing an apron........wait a minute.........apron????

So it means, she's here to take a breakfast together with her?

'Oh, not with her only with her whole family!'

A little bit nervous knowing her whole family are here witnessing the inevitable but she doesn't care.

Her smile now is growing more wider..........wider she couldn't imagine.

"Jade!....come here ija!" Mr. Tanchinco excitedly call his daughter.

Still wide eye, Jade walk to her family greeted them with kiss on their checks.

"You didn't tell us that Althea her is your personal chef." Joke Mrs. Tanchinco, the dining area were filled with laughter.

Althea on the other hand want's to disappear at that moment, her face is so red like a tomato.

Actually earlier that morning she's planning to surprise Jade to cook her a breakfast since her schedule of work is back to normal.

So instead of her secretary and her driver will accompany the heiress on her breakfast.......she will surprise her, but................she's the one being surprise.

To her shock all the Tanchinco clan where in the mansion.

"You know Jade this morning I thought yaya Sita was the one cooking in the kitchen but when I check, I was surprise to see Althea in the kitchen wearing an apron." James butted in, the eldest of the Tanchinco siblings.

"And the best part is, the breakfast she prepared are overwhelmingly mouthwatering so I could not help myself to interrupt her on what she's doing and dig right in." Added Jade's eldest brother, still with mouth full.

"We could not help your mom as well when we smell the sweet aroma coming from the kitchen, so we came down, just to witness our young Senior Architect serving breakfast to your brother." Chimed in the CEO of TGC.

Still wide eyed and amused the youngest Tanchinco look at 'her goddess' who feel so little on her seat scratching the invisible etched at the back of her nape feeling embarrassed to herself.