(5)- November Surprise

(Steve's Point Of View)

Today, Zara and Mara have touched down into American sole. I am going to pick them up and drop them off at a hotel for the night. It's pretty late and the boys are already sleep. This way the girls can give them a full surprise when they aren't sleepy. Aurelia and Boz are going to pick up the three of them. Cara went back to Florida.

Intro:
D: Hi, I'm Darius!
Z: I'm Zara!
L: I'm Lucas
M: I'm Mara
All: And this is Married To Dobre
Z: Elias, get back here

"Hello everyone! I am on my way to get Zara, Mara, and Eli from the airport. We are surprising the boys today. They have been a bit down and out of it lately. And I feel like it's time that they get their wives and son back. So, I think they are right here. Oh! They are coming." I turned the camera and you could see the girls walking with suitcases and a sleeping baby. I got out the car to help out.

"Steve! Hi," Zara says faintly. You can hear her relief as I grabbed her bags. "Hey! How was the flight?" "Long! I'm going to need a massage tomorrow," Mara says. "You! I need one!" "No one told you to give up the cart." "They were on old couple struggling to hold their luggage," she put Eli into his car seat. Getting that out of Dari's room was hard to do without him waking up.

"So, Tonight, I got you all a suite in the hotel and Aurelia and Boz will pick you up in your car tomorrow." "Good! I miss driving my baby," Zara says grabbing the camera. I put the other bags in the car and got in.

"It's so good to see you Steve." "It's great to see you too! Both of you." "It's going to feel weird staying in one place for more than two days," Mara mumbles as she finds her comfort spot. "That's what tour does to you." "So where did you guys just come from?" " Glasgow! We met Gordon Ramsey. He was visiting his family and we met him!" "He made us dinner." "Why would you go from Germany to Scotland?" "It was on invitation. No tour show! We got invited somewhere and we went. But it's good to be home." "It will be once you two get there." "What do you mean?" "Have you not noticed the shift?"

They both looked at me and Zara our the camera down.

"What shift?" "The boys, they have been out of it these last few days to a week." "Is that why you guys made the video," Mara asks, leaning forward. "Yeah! I thought it would help but it only made things worst. Since the video, they have not really been doing much other than filming." "No! They can't do that! They have to get back to themselves. I'm glad you called."

Me too. I need my brother's back. And if they can make it happen, so be it.

(Zara's Point Of View: Still Married To Dobre)

"Good morning everyone. More like almost afternoon. It is closer to twelve. We woke up because someone came knocking at our door. Look who it is?" Aurelia and Boz came into shot. "Hello everyone." "I missed you guys so much," I hugged them. "We missed you both, too!" "And our Grandson," Boz says. "He has missed you guys too. I can't wait to see Legend and Zarius!" "I'm sure they can't wait to see you too."

"So today, I am sporting a yellow dress with a sweetheart neckline and great detail at the busy. There are slight straps but you can't see them because they are covered by a denim jacket. For my shoes, I'm wearing white wedges. And Mara, your attire for today?" "I too am wearing wedges but they are peached colored, my dress is a haltered sweetheart neckline with floral prints. I am going to cover parts of the dress with a denim flannel and tie it at the front." "We gotta look cute!" "I always look cute!" "But today is a very special day. I wonder what the boys are doing right now?"