(1)- July: United Kingdom Shows

Vlog

(Mara's Point Of View)
Intro:
M: What it do! I'm Mara.
Z: And I'm Zara! And this is our life.

"What it do baby boo! It's your girl and Mara and welcome to our first ever tour show! Cambridge, we are in you. Right now, we are at the hotel! Zara is getting Elias ready so we can head over for sound check. It the first sound check of the tour and I love it. How about you Zara?" She turned around with that newly straightened hair flowing to the side. "Our first show is exciting! I'm a bit nervous honestly. Guys this is genuinely our first show. Like we've never had a show in America so it's crazy." "I know! So it's crazy we are crossing two of our dreams off of the list at one time. To go on tour and to go to Europe. Even though Zara was here a few months ago with Cyrus." "It wasn't even that long. A few hours." "For those who are new to us, Cyrus is our brother in law." "Yeah! We are both happily married ladies." "Happily married females on tour." "Right Eli?" "Mama," he spoke with more gibberish.

I think he calls me Mama as well Cos he's to young to say Mara. But I'm not his mama! So Zara and I get confused all the time. We just wait for him to walk to one of us and go from there.

"Alright guys! So today, we are going to have a super groovy surprise for the shows that many people didn't know about that I think people will be like wow! Never done it in a video, behind the scenes, none of it. So get ready for this super dope surprise. Everyone have your cameras out for it too." Our manager passed by with some of our clothing choices. "I guess it's time for us to get ready. I will see you guys after we get dressed and on stage. Cambridge, get ready for us."

For the very first show, we decided to go a little bit fancy. I wore a white sweater with black stocking and a red skirt. My hair, tied up onto two space buns. Zara wore a white cropped, one fourth sleeve shirt with high waisted  baby blue pants and white heels. Elias wore some jeans with a white button up shirt, a red bow tie and some red overalls. He's the only baby I know who has a pair of red Jordan's.

"Alright! So we are here now at the venue and you can see people standing outside. Roll the window down," I told the driver. Zara and I were by the window and shouted hello! They turned their heads and screams arose! "Mara and Zara! Mara and Zara!" It's so nice to hear people screaming your name over and over. I can get used to it. It's a bit overwhelming but a good feeling.

Everyone soon became a faint sound as we arrived to the side of the venue.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Welcome to backstage. This is our room. There is the bathroom and all our snacks. Here's the Merch that we will be throwing out in the crowd. Only ten shirts for the first show. They are signed from us two and if you catch the shirt, you get to go backstage. How awesome is that?" "Pretty damn awesome if you ask me," Zara walks in, "Cara, can you get Eli?" "Yeah! Say bye mommy," she waved as he did the same.

Cara is our hair stylist and babysitter for the show. A two in one! Gotta love her.

Zara, a sound guy, and I all met on stage. We did our bit for sound check and then walked off the stage. I went to go have a sit down as Zara went to get some water. Our first show is less than an hour away and I'm pumped.

"Are you ready for this, Z," I asked as she slumped down next to me. "Yeah! I just went to pray that we have a good show. Are you ready?" "Yeah!" For those who forgot, I'm not religious. I know my husband and both my best friends are, but I love that they don't push it on me. They do their things, and I do mine.