(4)- October: Germany Shows

Start from the beginning

"Germany!" The crowd screams and I think there are some tears in the crowd. I know! All this awesomeness, I would cry too. Oh yeah, Zara's okay too. "How are we doing tonight?" A quick response of good followed my question. "That's good! That's good. I know there isn't an introduction needed but I'm Mara and this one here is my best friend Zara." "Hello!" "So, every show, we start things off a little differently. Today, you guys get have a Slouths Q & A. Who's ready?" Everyone cheered. "Okay! So what you have to do is tweet us @MaraAndZara with the hashtag #TourQA and we will answer those questions. So, we will play one instrumental song and then we will start." "Also, put your seat number and row number so we can see who you are."

We played Bad At Love by Hasley which we all just sung along with as everyone types away. Now that there is more than one forty characters on twitter, it will give everyone more time to ask what they really want without having to short hand the shit out of it.

"Okay! First question," Zara starts out, "comes from the person in Row N, so up there, seat 12. I see you! Hi! I see your name is Hailey! Hi Hailey." "What it do Hailey!" "Hailey wants to know what is something we don't like about each other." "Only one?" "Shut up." "Ice! She eats so much ice. Like a ridiculous amount of ice." "I can't help it. It's like when I'm bored, I just want something to chew on. It doesn't have calories so I'm good." "Whatever helps you sleep at night. What's your thing on me?" "The constant calling. If I don't answer, she will keep calling." "Because I'm important. More important than anything you are doing at the moment! Including your husband." You know I had to make it sexual. "Whatever helps you sleep at night. Go to the next question."

"I'm looking for a Jesse in Row A, seat 3," There was this guy with his arms flinging forwards and backwards, "There you are!" "Hey Jesse!" "Your question to us is if there was something that we could only eat for the rest of our lives, what would it be? My answer is wings. I love eating wings and there are so many flavors." "Obvi, I'm going to say pizza. That was easy."

"Where is beautiful Anika? Row Z, best letter ever, seat 21, my favorite number and favorite seat in the house. I see you up there! Hey girl hey!" "What's groovy?" "If you weren't married to the Dobre Brothers, who do you think you would be married to? Damn! I actually have to think about this." "It can only be one person?" "Yes! What the hell!" "Ugh! Making my life harder." "Aren't you married to just one person now?" "He has a twin so kinda have two." "Don't ever say that again! Like ever! I would probably be with William Singe because I think he's hinting to me that he loves me. He has posted a love song on my birthday for two years straight. So we can see there would most definitely be something there." "I think I would have to chose Ian Eastwood Cos he's just so, amazing. No long ass explanation! Simple shit. Next question."

"Shania, Row K, seat 7, what's Gucci! Your question is what would we be if we weren't YouTuber? I would be an artist." "I would be a writer. I love writing. We both love creativity."

We did a few more but this is the last one.

"Quan! Where you at my boy? Row C, seat 15!" I heard a loud scream from the girls around him, pointing at him. "Do you like pickles? Yes, yes I do." "Alright! Let's end this vlog and we can get back to the show." "But that is all we have for you today! Hope you enjoyed this video so much." "If you did, be sure to press the like and subscribe button." "Also comment down below your favorite part of the video." "I'm Mara." "I'm Zara." "And this is the end of the video." "Bye!" "See you Slouths later."

(Steve's Point Of View)
Intro:
D: Hi, I'm Darius!
Z: I'm Zara!
L: I'm Lucas
M: I'm Mara
All: And this is Married To Dobre
Z: Elias, get back here