Chapter 11 ..

"Hey love, who is this handsome man?" Aniya

"This is my son, Cater!"

"Son?"

"Babe, please don't be mad, i didn't know when to te--"

"No, No! It's fine, i'm not mad. I love babies. Can I hold him?"

"Please, I need to go stir the food before it gets too hot!!"

She handed me Carter, he was so tiny and handsome, he takes after her Maddy!

"So what are you cooking? Chef Violet?!"

"I am cooking spaghetti and garlic bread, is that fine with you mrs. Aniya?"

"What's spaghetti?"

Nelle loooked at me for a second...

"Hahahahahahhahahha, really?"

"Yes really, stop laughing, hahaha"

"You'll get a taste!"

"Can I get a taste of something else?"

Nelle paused and looked at me again..

"No? Too early? ..... okay!" Aniya.

"Hahahahahaaha, you so stupid!!"

Then Carter started crying! I smelled him, he needed to be changed. Nelle looked at me and I told her I would change him, she smiled and said okay. I went upstairs and changed his diaper. He was giggling and smiling the whole time. I loved him already..

"C'mon Man, lets go!"

I picked him up and headed back downstairs. When I got downstairs , I sat him in his rocking seat infront of the tv. I went back to the kitchen and sat down. Nelle brought me my plate. She sat down beside me and we prayed.

"Dear Lord, thank you for watching over me, my son, and the beautiful girl beside me. Keep us in your protection lord, letno harm get in our way. Give us strength to  live on this earth, in the name of Jesus, Amen.

"Amen" Aniya.

Let's eat" Nelle.

I started eating and the spaghetti was really goood.

"This is really good Nelle".

"Thanks,I hoped you'd like it."

We continued eating..

"Carter is very handsome".

"Thank You, I love lil man with my all!"

I smiled at her.

We talked for two hours straight. About our likes, dislikes, goals, childhood, what we want in relationships.. everything. We were open about everything and I loved every minute of it.

"Soooooooo". Nelle

"What bighead?" Aniya.

"You want to stay the night? I mean it's late and I don't want you driving at night."

"Don't you think it's kind of early for me to be staying the night?"

"Nope, not at all! It's been too long!".

"I mean, I would but I don't have any clothes!".

"You can sleep in one of my shirts".

"Just asking, you trying to get some?"

"Hahahahahaha, NO! I just want you with me, I want my arms wrapped around".

"Awww, okay. I'll stay!"

"Yes!!" Nelle.

"I'll go put Carter in his crib."

"Okay, I put it back in his room"

"Alright!"

I walked up the stairs to his room and laid him down.  Then I went into Nelle's room and jumped in the shower. I started singing ( One In A Million by Aaliyah) I loved that song..

"Baby you don't know

what you do to me

between me and you

i feel a chemistry..."

I got out, wrapped the towel around and realized I didn't have any clothes. So I walked out the bathroom and Nelle already had a t-shirt on the bed for me. I looked around for her, but I didn't see her. I dropped the towel, and got my lotion out my pruse and started rubbing my legs..

"Perfect body!" Nelle said.

I jumped so quick!! I turned around and she only had boxers on, i tried not too but I looked her up and down. I quickly looked away.

"Don't be shy, I promise you look beautiful!"

"Thanks!" I threw on my t-shirt, and got in the bed.

Nelle finished getting dressed.. she had on some dope emoji pajama pants.. she jumped in the bed and I looked at her.

"What?" Nelle.

"I ... I .. Nevermind".

"Noooooo baby. Say what's on your mind!"

It's just.. sometimes I don't feel pretty, or beautiful. My last relationship broke me down to the point where I felt ugly.. she'd always call me ugly and say things that just took away my confidence and when I was naked, she'd criticize my body. So for you to tell me I still looked beautiful naked, meant alot."

"... Listen, she was stupid, she didn't and doesn't know what she had! You are a BEAUTIFUL, intellegent, and amazing girl! Everyone has flaws, but that's what makes you who you are. You may be skinny, but you have a big ass booty, hahaha, jist kidding, but you have a big heart, and that's all I want. I don't care about anything else, if you can love me, like i'll love you, that's all i'll ever need. Come here!"

I laid on her chest and shed a tear, nobody has ever been that honest with me, no ody has ever been that open with me, that's what I wanted, that's what I was looking for and I loved it. She kissed my forehead and wiped my tears..

"It's okay, don't cry."

I slowly fell asleep im her arms, haven't had this feeling in a long time. To feel her heart beat while falling asleep, was perfect.

The next morning!

I woke up and realized I was still with Nelle. She didn't snore, which was good! I was still wrapped in her arms, I looked at her and she was already looking back..

"Goodmorning Beautiful!" She kissed my forehwad then kissed my lips! Slow, passonite, good way to start off the day.

"Goodmorning!" I said at her.

"I love the thought of having a beautiful girl to wake up to everymorning."

"Am I that girl?"

Yes, you are. I was also thinking while you were still sleep..."

"Yes, yes, go on!"

"Aniya, we aren't gettimg any younger, I know you just got out of a relationship but I want to show you i'm not her, I don't want you to have go to bed crying, and hurting yourself, you are too beautiful, every aspect of you. You mean alot to me and well.. Aniya Clair, will you be my girlfriend?

"Awww, yes!!" I sat up and kissed her, I couldn't believe she was asking me to be her girlfriend, I was soo happy..

"I promise I won't hurt you!"

Then Nelle's phone rung.

She picked it up it was Laysha!

Babe, pass me my phone, that's Carter's mom.

I picked it up and handed it to her, she answered it and put it on speaker.

"Hello"? Nelle.

"Hey, how is Carter?"

"He still sleep."

"Oh, okay. I'll be by to come get him later on..."

"Alright"

"Bye"

"Bye"