Chapter 7 ..

A couple minutes later, Nicole pulled up off, I could feel the car moving. I still couldn't breathe, I was gasping for air.

"Niya, you okay?" - Nicole

I didn't say anything I just looked up in the front seat. I could tell she was worried, it was written all over her face. Somebody was calling her.. I listened.

"Hello"?

"She still breathing but she's still wheezing."

"Okay, bye."

"That was Ray, Niya.. She said we're down the street from her house. Hold on, okay ? You're going to be okay baby!"

Her voice was shaky. I knew she was scared. I felt the car stop. Nicole got out and the the backseat car opened. Ray grabbed me and picked me up.

"Nicole grab my keys to the house out the car, it's the superman key."

"Okay!"

Ray started walking to this big, pretty house. It was a 2-story house. It was a fancy, expensive-looking house. Nicole ran past me and Ray. She opened up the door and waited for Ray. When Ray walked in the hous, it was dark. She laid me down on a couch and walked away.

Soon, lights came on, when I looked up, I saw we were in a big ass living room. Ray went into the kitchen and grabbed the pump. Nicole sat at the end of the couch. I closed my eyes and waited.

"I got it, here take two." Ray said walking back into the living room, handing me the pump and glass of water. I shook my head letting her know I understood.

After, I took the pump, I drank some of the water and gave the glass back to Ray. "Now lay down, breathe slow and try and sleep."

"Give me your phone, i'll put it on the charger."

Nicole asked. I handed her my phone and she got up."

"Where is your room, Ray?"

"Up the stairs take a left and its the last door in the hall."

"Okay, be right back."

I felt Ray rub my back, I looked at her and she smiled at me. "I've always thought of you as the little sister I never had." She said to me. "I've always looked out for you and always will. Now get some sleep." She kissed my forehead and followed Nicole.

I fell asleep..

-2 hours later-

I woke up hearing Nicole, Ray and another person  talking about Cree. The other person sounded cute and had a cute voice. I just pretended to fake sleep.

"Man, i'm telling you, I know how she is." - anonymous

"I know Cree is abusive, been cool with her for 3 years man. That's why I don't want Niya to be with her." - Nicole

"Everybody knows she's abusive.. She abused Tanyia. Remember that girl we went to school with in 12th grade, she didn't come to school for a week cause her jaw was broken?" - Ray

"Yeah!" - Anonymous

"That was Cree's girlfriend. Cree fought her because she thought she was cheating on her." - Ray

"Really?" - Nicole

"Oh Yeahhh, damn."

"Anyway, I just don't want Niya to deal with that." - Ray

A phone rang..

"Aye, i'll be right back man!" - Anonymous

Whoever that person was got up and walked out the living room. I stopped fake sleeping and sat up. I looked around at the beautiful house and remembered I was at Ray's house..