Chapter 6 ..

I jumped out my seat to hug Ray! I haven't seen her in so LONG! She played basketball on the other team.

"Where have you been NIGGA?" -Aniya

"Nowhere, at home. You done got THICK as hell on me." - Ray

"Hahaha, not to much!" -Aniya

"Not too much, my ass!" -Ray

"Lol, child shut up!" -Aniya

"Who is your friend?"

"This is my BESTFRIEND, Nicole!"

"You like girls?"

"Yeah, haha." -Nicole

"I'm sorry for asking but you cute as hell ma." -Ray

"Thanks!"

"I'ma sit with y'all, hahah." -Ray

"Childish, ahah!"

We sat down and started watching the game. Ray jumped up every two minutes hyped about the game. Finally, she sat down for a good 10 minutes. Nicole and her were having a good conversation without me, but I wasn't mad.

I looked over and I saw Cree walking towards me, she looked a little pissed off. She walked up to me and grabbed my arm tightly. "COME WITH ME NOW!" Let my hand go!  I tried to pull away, she grabbed tighter. "GET up!"

I got up... "Aye, what's up Cree?". Cree looked at Ray, "What's up man? I'll be right back". She looked at me, "Let's go!".

We walked to the bathroom. "What the fuck do you want?" -Aniya

"Who else you fucking with?" -Cree

"What? What are you talking about Cree?"

"You don't want to be with me so it MUST be another NIGGA in the picture. Who IS IT?"

"Nobody, wha.."

"Stop fucking lying to me, WHO IS IT?".

"I told you nobody!"

She was getting mad, I could tell. Everytime I spoke, she'd squeeze my hand even harder.

She raised her fist, "LIE TO ME AGAIN".

"Cree, put your hand down, please. I am not lying to you." I said it softly.

She put her hand around my neck, choking me. "You are MY fucking GIRLFRIEND, you understand me?" I shoke my head, I had no words to speak. I couldn't breathe.

"Cree .... I ... can't ...breathe!"

"Good, thats how I feel when you talking to another nigga."

She looked me in the eyes with so much hate, like she wanted me dead. She knows I have Asthma.. She let me go and walked out the bathroom. I fell to the ground, crying. Trying to catch my breath, I called Nicole.

"Hello?"

"Nicole...."

"Aniya, what's wrong?"

"Come to.... the bathroom.. please".

"Okay!"

She hung up and came to the bathroom. I looked up and she kneeled down in front of me.

"Wtf, are you okay?" -Ray

"Why did you.. . bring her i.. n here?". I whisperes to Nicole.

"Thats not important, what happened?" - Nicole

"She choked .... me!"

"Who? Cree?" - Ray?

I shoke my head yes. I was embarrassed.

"Ray!" - anonymous

"Aye, Nelle.. what's up?"

"Nothing man." -Nelle

Somebody walked in the bathroon to talk to Ray, I didn''t look up to see who it was. But she had a sexy voice.

"Whoaa.. what's going on?" Nelle said. "Is she okay?"

"I'm fine..."  I looked up at her. I paused.. left speechless. "No you're not!" Nicole said. I knew she was worried.

"Yes I am. ..Help me up...  please."

"Move Nicole, we got her for you." - Ray

"Put your arm around my neck". Nellia said to me.

She picked me up under my legs and carried me bridal style. I knew this wasn't a good idea but I didn't care, I layed my head on her chest.

"Where am I taking this beautiful young lady?".

"To my car!" - Nicole

"Wait, y'all are leaving?"

"Yeah, she needs her asthma pump and she doesn't need to be here right now".

"It's ... at ... home." I felt myself loosing more breathe.

"Hold on, i'll go get my keys and my stuff, I have one at my house not too far from here. -Ray

Nicole ran to the car and opened the backseat..

The girl that was carrying me was running pretty fast to the car.. she started breathing hard. I just wanted to be home.

She made it to the car and she laid me down in the back seat, she closed the door and walked away..