Chapter 8

~your pov~

The next few days were quiet, but then Sam burst into my room and stated, "you have a date tonight. I set you up with one of my hunter friends, his name is David and he has brown hair, blue eyes, and is about 5'8. He likes books, like you do ,and he also likes cars."
"You know how I feel about other hunters, it took me a few days and Bobby's word to even think about you," I sighed.
Sam gave me the puppy dog eyes and I finally caved.
"Fine! I will give him a shot."
"Yes! He will pick you up around 7 and then you will go to the local diner," Sam said, clearly excited.
Since I had 2 hours to kill, I read my favorite book, cover to cover again, then I started getting ready.
I put my Y/H/C and Y/H/L into a style. (If you have short, you just leave it down)

 (If you have short, you just leave it down)

Then, I put on my outfit that I picked out.

 After that, I did some light mascara, blush and lip gloss that made my lips shine

It was 6:50, by the time I was done getting ready. I walked down the stairs, and Sam was reading a book(shocker) and Dean was watching some soap opera. When they saw me, their jaws dropped. Sam stuttered out a "you look great."
Dean couldn't speak at all.
"Where are you going dressed like that!" inquired Dean.
"I set her up with David Martin, ya know, our hunter buddy?" answered Sam.
Dean just nodded. The the doorbell rang.
Sam went to answer it, and I heard him say hello to someone.
"Y/N, this is David Martin," announced Sam.
Standing beside Sam was a man who was VERY handsome. He had short, wavy brown hair, piercing blue eyes, a muscular build, and was almost as tall as Sam.
"Ello, I'm David, and you must be Y/N," when he talked, he had a slight Australian accent.
He walked over and kissed my hand gently. I couldn't help blushing, but he just smiled at me.
"Well, I'll be back late," I directed at the boys, not even looking at them, then walked out the door with David on my arm.
He directed me to a 1999 Triumph Daytona 955i.

"Wow," I breathed.
"I know, she is my Babe," laughed David.
We rode her to the 50's Diner, we parked, then got a table. We struck up conversations about everything, from books, to Tv and movies, to where we grew up. I was having a great time, but throughout dinner, David's hand kept creeping up my thigh.
When we were finished with dessert, and we were about to leave, David asked, " do you want to go to my place or yours?"
"Mine, and I'm gunna climb into bed with myself and sleep by myself," I sassed.
"Why, I though you were having a good time? Don't you want to continue, a little more intimately?" he asked, but now his lips were close to my ear.
"I had a good time, but I want to go home," I said, starting to get nervous. The diner was only about 5 miles from Bobby's house, so I can walk if needed.
After about 3 minuets of me glaring at him, David relented, "fine, I'll take you home, but don't expect another date."
That set me off.
"Good thing I wasn't looking forward to another one then," and with that I spun on my heel and started walking home.

By the time I actually reached Bobby's house, it was 10 and I was cold and my feet hurt. I drags my feet up the stairs, and took off my jacket, bra, and shoes and immediately fell asleep once my head touched the pillows.

BANG BANG BANG

"What the fuck,"
I groaned as I sat up and looked at the clock. It read 3:30AM. The banging continued, and I heard the others getting up. I rolled out of bed, and realized I was still in my date clothes, I shrugged and stumbled out to see who was banging on the door.
Bobby reached the door before any of us did, and he threw it open. A tall 5'6 girl with long brown/black hair pulled into a ponytail and brown eyes stood in the doorway. She has cuts everywhere and her right eyes was staring to bruise. Her shoulder had a huge burn mark in it that was black and bright red,
"Nichole, what are you doing here? And what the hell happened?" asked Bobby concerned.
Once I realized it was my best friend, I pushed pasted San and Dean and engulfed her in a hug. She groaned in pain and I immediately let go and mumbled out a sorry.
"What happened to you babe?" I questioned.
"Umm," Nichole said as she shot a look to the boys.
I laughed, " that is just Dean and Sam."
Nichole stared at Sam, then said, clearly in pain, " I thought you didn't like other hunters and can somebody please stitch me up?"
Sam jumped and ran to get the first-aid kit. When he came back, Nichole was sitting on the couch, holding an ice pack to her eye.
She gave Sam a grateful smile, while he stitched her up. Once he was done, she stood up and said," I was just minding my own business, doing a demon hunt, when one knocked me out and started torturing me for information about you. Who did you piss off this time?"
I looked down and felt bad. Dean saw this and put a hand on my shoulder, I looked up at him gratefully.
"I'm so sorry Nichole. Did they say what they want with me?" I asked, still feeling bad.
"It was my fault, Y/N. I got caught. And they just said that they wanted your location. I didn't say anything, don't worry."
"I'm sorr-" I stared to say, but Nichole cut me off. "If you say 'I'm sorry' one more time I will punch you."
I raised my hands in surrender, and she glared at me. Then we looked at each other and burst out laughing.
"I missed you Nic," I smiled.
"I missed you too Y/N/N," she smiled back.
"Something big is coming for you Y/N," she said grimly, "are you ready?"

A/N: I will be on a short break from writing because I will be busy the next two weeks. And I'm also updating my posting schedule, I will now be posting every two days so I can catch up on writing. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!

~J