Chapter 3

"What do you mean?" Asked the boys in unison.
"I know who killed the demons," answered Bobby.
"How can one person kill 8 demons?" questioned Sam.
"She is the most badass person I know," replied Bobby.
"Who is she," asked a very confused Cas.
"She is Y/N Y/L/N," Bobby replied.

~your pov~

I just got out of the shower when my phone rang.
"Hello?" I answered.
"Hey kid." Replied my only father figure, Bobby Singer.
"What's up?"
"I was just wondering where you are."
"Why?" I asked, getting suspicious.
"Well I'm in Janesville, Wisconsin and your mark showed up on the wall by the bodies of 8 demons."
I rubbed the back of my neck nervously. "I'm in Janesville, Wisconsin." I answered reluctantly.
"Great, because there are some hunters I want you to meet." Bobby said cautiously.
"Bobby! You know how I feel about other hunters. I don't trust them." I said.
"But they are the Winchesters and the angel that I always tell you about." Bobby states begging.
"Definitely not those ones! They started the apocalypse more than once!" I say exasperated.
"I'll buy you two bottles of Jack," Bobby please.
I think about it.

~flashback~

A slim brown haired women comes into the motel room. She has gashed and bruises everywhere. "Mommy what happened," asks a 5 year old you. "Other hunters baby, other hunters. When you become the Black Widow like your momma, don't associate with other hunters. Hell, kill them for all I care," she says.

~your pov~

"You still there, Y/N?" Asks Bobby on the other end.
"Yeah," I answer, still dazed, "I'll meet you at the Sunset Diner at 12 tomorrow. If your hunters pull anything-."
"I know, you will blow their balls off," Bobby interrupts.
"See you tomorrow," I say and he says bye and ends the call.
This is going to be interesting.