🃏♦️🃏

chapter 16

a month or two pass by and jungkook and i are still together. taehyung has been ignoring me a lot and he's stopped playing overwatch with me. i wonder if he's okay. he barely answers my texts anymore which frustrated me so much. i just want to know what's wrong with him.. he isn't acting like himself.

🌻🌻🌻
⚡️⚡️⚡️

"taehyung!" i shout in the hallways.

taehyung ignores me and continues walking with his backpack draping over his shoulder. he's wearing his air pods which is probably why he can't hear me. i run up to him and i wave my hands in front of him. he takes his air pods out and shoves them in his pocket. his backpack drops to the floor and he pushes me to the lockers.

"leave me the fuck alone. i don't care about your bullshit, fucking useless piece of trash." taehyung says and tears already threaten to leave my eyes.

"w–what?" i say.

taehyung runs his hand through his hair and says, "do you fucking understand me?"

"fuck you, taehyung!" i scream and tears are already streaming down my eyes.

"i–i– i love you and shit! but why do you have to treat me this way? friends can break hearts too!" i say, "why are you ignoring me?"

"why are you still talking?" taehyung says. i am still pushed into the lockers and taehyung's hands was around my neck. i could feel the anger through his hand and it was squeezing me.

"t–taehyung, let go.. i'm– i'm–" i say and i feel like i can't breath anymore.

he finally lets me go and i drop to the floor. i gulp and i feel my ears ring. i get up to have my neck in pain and my vision is blurry. i grab my backpack and i walk home. with a bunch of tears in my eyes and bruises on my neck.