🃏♦️🃏

chapter 11

i've always been interested in jungkook. sure, when taehyung wouldn't pick up my calls or answer my texts, i would play with jungkook. but i always thought he was cute. i didn't think he would like me, but i admit it. we did flirt. he called me "queen minji." we did become close over the 2 years but not as close as me and taehyung. but here i am, going to jungkook's house. it's not like i trust people easily. although, i am going to someone's house i've never met before, i know jungkook and taehyung are very close friends and taehyung trusts jungkook.

🌻🌻🌻
⚡️⚡️⚡️

i finish brushing my teeth and taehyung's phone dings. i look over to his phone and i see a text message from jungkook. i gasp and i unlock taehyung's phone. i know taehyung's passcode, he's told me before. maybe, this is my chance to see what jungkook actually thinks about me.

kook🙄🙄🙄: what do you mean tae? i really like her.. ☹️

i raise my eyebrow and i scroll up to see their older chats.

me (tae): can you like not? seriously jungkook.

kook🙄🙄🙄: what?

me (tae): i know you flirt with minji and stuff but you ask her out on a date?

kook🙄🙄🙄: what's wrong with that? did i do something wrong? i didn't mean to hurt you tae..

me (tae): can't you see she doesn't like you? 😒

i open my mouth in disbelief.

"kim taehyung!" i yell.

i run downstairs with his phone and he turns to me.

"what, min?" taehyung says.

"what is the meaning of this?" i ask, showing him his phone.

"i– min.. look, i'm sorry." taehyung says.

"just leave jungkook alone, what did he do?" i say.

taehyung gulps and looks down at the floor.

"you better apologize to jungkook." i say.

"fine.." taehyung says as he pouts.

"stop being so cute and make me my scrambled eggs and toast." i say and taehyung shows his boxy smile.